Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#323781 Nice, parts packages are always nice! :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323807 indeed, and even though it was cold i went out and swapped the plugs and wires, wife ran off with the camera so ill get pics tomorrow :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323876 finally got my high flow cat, seems like its awesome quality for the price, clean welds and feels nice and sturdy, one question though, my dp/cat have 3 extra bungs for o2 shit, can i just loctite those shut or what, because i dont want exhaust leaks and i dont want the little nut things to fall out when im driving...any suggestions? i have the high temp loctite so it wouldnt be an issue if i could just want to make sure it will hold up to those temps.

ps the loctite says for high temp heat cycling applications but it doesnt say what temp its good till :?
By Skillachie
#323879 Good Shit man, loving this thread :thumb:
By Skillachie
brandoff88 wrote:thanks man, its been one hell of a journey ill say that lol

The stories are part of the car too yo, makes you love it more, The journey! :D
By brandoff88
#323885 for real, i almost gave up and scrapped or sold it a couple times, but im glad i never gave up, that and i have wayyyyy to much time and money into it and i know i wouldnt get back even 1/3 of what i put into it...just about the only things i wanna do are paint and some body work along with a new radiator support..and thats about it, maybe some oem rims, but i like the black steelies for sleeper mode lol :hehe:
By Skillachie
brandoff88 wrote:for real, i almost gave up and scrapped or sold it a couple times, but im glad i never gave up, that and i have wayyyyy to much time and money into it and i know i wouldnt get back even 1/3 of what i put into it...just about the only things i wanna do are paint and some body work along with a new radiator support..and thats about it, maybe some oem rims, but i like the black steelies for sleeper mode lol :hehe:

well good luck man, i'll def be keeping an eye on this thread :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323891 thanks again, once the snow goes away a bit and i get some decent weather (above freezing) ill continue, for now its just putting exhaust in, and getting the bitch pin out, then all i gotta do is put the engine harness in and fill her up with fluids, im getting impaitent damnit lol
By Kingzboii
#323914 Your car is coming out great cant wait to see what else you have plan for it :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323921 oh dont worry i got a small list that ill update the original post with when the cars running, getting close to tax season :hehe:
By brandoff88
#323922 decided to post a random picture of my daughter lol she fell asleep listining to pantera while i was putting my "cat" on the dp

Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#323923 on a side note, got some pictures of the set up for my new "cat". forgot to take pics of the new plugwires in but ill get to it.

the odd box it came in

i got bored while the wife was at the hospital so i cleaned up my exhaust and mated the dp to the "cat", even got the little bung caps sealed with loctite :thumb:

i will try to get some good pics of the motor tomorrow with the updates and hopefully a pic if i can finish the wiring harness as well, still trying to figure out the bitch pin situation...ive tried everthing i can think of and i still cant get it out..but i shall prevail eventually, look for more updates to come as the next month or so rolls by