Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
#308572 Yea, I just had that mindset that I could have something better, but then I really wanna finish this car.

As for the Works, Im keeping them hahaha. I've been through way too much with them.

AND, as for college, Its gonna suck lol. Not the experience but the money its gonna take out my wallet. Im staying in an apartment off campus for 455 a month...
By Punksz6
ToviEj1 wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Boo jk that's cool man at least you know when your limit is definitely show us your next ride :thumb: are you going to sell your works??

Lol turns out it'll be around for a while. Girl claimed she had cash in hand but turns out she only had 2500 and was expecting me to take it.

But I threw on my enkei 94's:

Gonna probably trade them off.

NICE!! :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#308779 yeah keep the civic...nothing worse than thinking you need money to pay for school then all of a sudden you sell your car and something happens and you are in the same boat but with a crappy beater. i'd be careful having those nice works sitting on it though. you probably got more in those wheels than i got in my whole build! lol
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:yeah keep the civic...nothing worse than thinking you need money to pay for school then all of a sudden you sell your car and something happens and you are in the same boat but with a crappy beater. i'd be careful having those nice works sitting on it though. you probably got more in those wheels than i got in my whole build! lol

Definitely. And the works will only be on for the summer, i have a pretty set of steelies and hubcaps for the school year. Especially with my car being in murfreesboro.
By jefferydclark
#308928 Yeah a ek hatch was just stolen in nashville a couple days ago...im glad i live out in tge sticks and never take my car out in public other than to 5 guys and as you probably know, some douche bag ruined that for us.
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:Yeah a ek hatch was just stolen in nashville a couple days ago...im glad i live out in tge sticks and never take my car out in public other than to 5 guys and as you probably know, some douche bag ruined that for us.

Yea...we were just about to leave when we saw a sc300 burnout and a crx followed right after. Sucks considering they did all the legal stuff to get it going again.
By ToviEj1
#309182 So I have news that I have been hoping to hear for a very long time and that was the location of where my old OZ Vegas were. The guy I sold them too traded them to a friend that traded with a guy in Kentucky.....So i thought all chances of getting them back were gone. Well I got a text today from a 615 area code (nashville) offering some OZ vegas for my enkei 94's. Couldnt believe it, they were my old ones.

Heres how they looked when I had them:

I had him send at least 4 pics so I could be sure the were my old ones and sure enough they were. Only bad is he stripped the silver paint I paid 150 dollars to get done and they now have no tires. But needless to say, Im more then excited to be getting them back. Should be trading monday
:D
By Punksz6
#309192 Nice I was gonna trade this guy my Rota Italias for his enkei 90's but he backed out....
By EG Love
#309200 nice car man looks good! good luck with school, i just finished my first year of college and just started up my first ls swap today!
By ToviEj1
#309217 Currently stranded cause my tie rod backed out..
By ToviEj1
#309788 My thread is dead. Sorry guys i recently picked up a second job. Car is currently down but should be back up soon. Have big plans within the next month if my money calculates sright.
By ToviEj1
#310145 Ok here's how she sits before the teardown. Gonna keep the plans for her a secret, just for fun :wink:

Day after I got it home, after the tie rod backed out:

Started removing my parts since it'll be sitting for a while:

cleaned up my works:

Teardown...

I have big plans for it, hopefully a complete transformation. However, my deadline will be mid-August cause school starts August 30th. But I should be fine. Gc/Kyb's should be up for sale soon.