Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
#311474 So tomorrow will be the last day I see my car.
By ToviEj1
#311828 Take the last statement back. was supposed to get paint but didnt so heres recent pics.

By Punksz6
#312042 :thumb:
By crazy-88
#312058 very nice looking car u got there.
just curious, do u kno where to get the clips for the front window trim? I snapped a few removing my trim.
By ToviEj1
crazy-88 wrote:very nice looking car u got there.
just curious, do u kno where to get the clips for the front window trim? I snapped a few removing my trim.

Thanks guys.

And yea, they actually still carry those trim at Honda believe it or not. They're pretty pricey though, my brother bought all new ones on his hatch when he replaced his windshield.

Got these back:

560f/450r
By TrailerTrash
#312242 more low soon to come?
By fatcoupe
ToviEj1 wrote:Take the last statement back. was supposed to get paint but didnt so heres recent pics.

this pic here makes me wanna get another coupe... looks great! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
ToviEj1 wrote:

Thanks guys.

And yea, they actually still carry those trim at Honda believe it or not. They're pretty pricey though, my brother bought all new ones on his hatch when he replaced his windshield.

Got these back:

560f/450r

Nice and stiff!! :thumb:
By ToviEj1
TrailerTrash wrote:more low soon to come?

I might drop it all the way one day just to see how low it is, but it'll go right back up. Loving the ride comfort out of these.

fatcoupe wrote:
ToviEj1 wrote:Take the last statement back. was supposed to get paint but didnt so heres recent pics.

this pic here makes me wanna get another coupe... looks great! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks!

Punksz6 wrote:
ToviEj1 wrote:

Thanks guys.

Got these back:

560f/450r

Nice and stiff!! :thumb:

Thanks!
By jefferydclark
#312397 I missed your car at MCCM this weekend. I seen pics on prums page tho.
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:I missed your car at MCCM this weekend. I seen pics on prums page tho.

I saw yours man, its looking good! I didnt know you were boosted already. And yea, I kinda tucked mines in the far back lol.
By jefferydclark
#312416 Yeah just something ive been doing on the DL. Im going to update my thread today. Hopefully i can get my bay finished before the next meet. I got alot of wires to hide somehow.
By ToviEj1
#312824 Koni/gc on.

By ToviEj1
#312825 Im not sure why its showing up sideways? Any help?