Post YOUR Coupe here
By drivehrideh
#300847 desided to go ahead and sticker bomb my engine bay its not 100% yet but close

By drivehrideh
#301667 well i went and picked up a diff set of wheels today let me know what ya think>
Also how do i change the title of my thread?
By TrailerTrash
#302172 new wheels look great! lovin the bay :thumb:

all you have to do is edit the first post in your thread and at the top you can change the title
By Punksz6
#302231 X2 the wheels look Good! :thumb:
By drivehrideh
#302766 got my front fender and bumper painted back to the stock color and desided since this is my beater i wanted to chalk board my hood and this how it went to import face off
By drivehrideh
#303311 Image
i traded my old ugly green wheels for these today.. dude said they were volks but idk how to tell if they really are. he also told me my wheels on my car looked like rotas but idk on that either but all in all i think i made out pretty good on these they just need smaller tires
By 95kuope
#303487 flip the wheel around if u see engrave works then yes other wise no.

car is looking good, i have a question where u get the center caps for ur steelies? sorry I'm Noob on EJ1 & have a teal as well.
By FG2_Andrew
#303497 def. not Volks. probably Rota or Drag or some related brand.
By drivehrideh
95kuope wrote:flip the wheel around if u see engrave works then yes other wise no.

car is looking good, i have a question where u get the center caps for ur steelies? sorry I'm Noob on EJ1 & have a teal as well.

the center caps for the steelies came with the car so id say theyre stock