Post YOUR Coupe here
By VtecStyle94
#287261 Hey all! Well I finally decided to make my own and very first project thread. I'll give you some back ground info on the vehicle and how it sits today. I'll have very slow updates, so don't expect much, especially with this cold weather! I have no motivation to go into the garage and work on it, as it sits there all winter.

My parents got me this car from my Health teacher for my 16th birthday when I got my license and I got into the "Honda game" more like "Ricer game", because at the time it had a SIKK body-kit, chrome taillights, painted interior pieces blue, etc. My dad hated me for this, but he still spoiled me :D. I liked the car the way it was plus, it was back then when having a body-kit was cool.

As I got older, I got bored of the body-kit and all the other bling-bling, so I ripping them off. I got the car pretty much stock looking. I got a job and I started paying for all the mods now. I'm still greatful that my dad spoiled me with this, even though it was a waste of money. Hahaha!

My future plans for this is to paint it back to white, with a lip kit maybe. Re-do the interior, new wheels, and some sort of engine build. Not to sure where im going with the engine yet, but most likely boost it. I got a lot of research to do before I start messing with that.

Back in the day:

Like I mentioned, got it back to stock body.

As it sits today:

1994 Honda Civic EX

Under The Hood:
D16z6 (170,000 Mil.)
Option Racing Cold-Air Intake
Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat-back Exhaust
DIY Painted Valve cover

DriveTrain:
B&M 28% Reduction Short Throw Shifter

Stiff Stuff:
Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers
Megan Racing Rear Lower Control Arms

Stoppers:
DIY Painted Calipers and Drums
Hawk brake pads

Rollers:
17x7 Exel Prime Chrome
205/40-17 Falken FK-452 tires

Outside:
Custom Paint job
Spec-D Black housing headlights
Tinted OEM Taillights

Inside:
Glow Shift Tripple Gauge Pod
ProSport Oil Pre. Oil Tem. Volts Gauges

Ice:
Jensen VM9414 1Din 7-inch Flip up Touch Screen

Thank you for viewing. If you guys have any suggestions or anything let me know, I'am always open for new ideas! Wish you all good luck on your projects! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#287283 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#287363 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Apexracing
#287365 idk about any one else but i like those wheels, they look much better with the car lowered. great save.
By VtecStyle94
#287414 Thanks, guys. Slowly making some improvements. :)
By VtecStyle94
#298986 Project Civic got its first mod of the year today, K&N (oil) Filter! :cheers:
By Fada Blayne
#298997 Go lower, I think it would look dope
By VtecStyle94
Fada Blayne wrote:Go lower, I think it would look dope

I wanted to but nah, I don't wanna be scraping the shit out of my bumper. I'm thinking of getting new wheels and a paint color change. :)
By BlitzCivic
#299085 DC sport header

17" konig rims

wanli tires 205/50/z17

AEM cold airt

[/img]
By Hatch-O-Doom
#299089 Those rims...... :thumbdown: But thats my openion and everyone has there own... I just dont like chrome

But the rest of the car man :thumb:
Its coming along very nice!
I also agree you should go a bit lower.
By VtecStyle94
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:Those rims...... :thumbdown: But thats my openion and everyone has there own... I just dont like chrome

But the rest of the car man :thumb:
Its coming along very nice!
I also agree you should go a bit lower.

Its all good, dude! I don't mind them, but I am not a fan of chrome anymore. I got these suckers back in 2003 when they were considered "cool" haha. I'm looking at Enkie RPF 1 or SSR MS1R, I'm not sure yet.. still looking around for some. :twisted:
By SkunkDcivic
#299122 i see you ripped the tint off and that exhaust sounds amazing my dad has it on his car :thumb: nice coupe!
By VtecStyle94
SkunkDcivic wrote:i see you ripped the tint off and that exhaust sounds amazing my dad has it on his car :thumb: nice coupe!

Yeah, I had to remove it. Damn cops, I had all the windows tinted got pulled over about a year after I got it tinted and I only removed the driver and passenger window tint and got away with it for about 3 years, haha. But eventually they pulled me over for it again, so I removed all the tint... damn cops. :thumbdown: Yeah the exhaust don't sound too bad, I'm glad its not extreamly piss loud, and thanks man! :thumb: