#331214 dayum clean coupe man
coupe is da bomb
me gonna get me coupe one day
:cheers:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:Image

Took this photo today :)

ITS JUST SOOO DAMN CLEAN!!!!..uhh im so jealous :lol:

i know ive prolly said this before already..but..i personally dont like coupes all that much but for some reason i LOVE yours..keep up the great work man!! :thumb:
By Fyndler
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:Just put a new rear window visor on today. I still have mixed feelings. What do you think?

I also have the door window visors, but Im going to put them on after December because of my antlers

May i ask where did you buy that rear windows visor?
By TeeHizzleNizzle

of course! I bought them as a bundle on Ebay. The title was "92-95 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Roof+Side Window Visors" and I bought them from a buyer n1_street_racings

However the door visors are not flush with the mirror
By vtecpowerrr
#333060 what type of coil overs do you have ? I got Skunk2 and my hatch isnt that low !
By TeeHizzleNizzle
vtecpowerrr wrote:what type of coil overs do you have ? I got Skunk2 and my hatch isnt that low !

Mine are just crappy ebay at the moment. The rear only has 1 coil adjuster so it just a tad bit lower.

Stock struts in the front, KYB struts in the rear
By Fyndler
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:

of course! I bought them as a bundle on Ebay. The title was "92-95 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Roof+Side Window Visors" and I bought them from a buyer n1_street_racings

However the door visors are not flush with the mirror

Oh i see thank you. I was looking at the one at akr performance http://www.akr-performance.com/exterior ... oiler-4136 Looks the same i think :P Nice car btw
By Xanderion
#333271 Great looking Civic! Keep up the good work!