Post YOUR Coupe here
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#284462 Here's some photos of my 93 purple coupe!
Thanks for lookin!

Last edited by TeeHizzleNizzle on Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
By asianrob
#284467 looks pretty clean! should up the wheel size! what other stuff you have plan for it?
By TeeHizzleNizzle
asianrob wrote:looks pretty clean! should up the wheel size! what other stuff you have plan for it?

Thanks!
Im not sure yet. I just put those clear headlights with amber corners in yesterday

Im waitin for the HID's to come in the mail

I currently have a Spectre air intake filter, and Im thinking about getting a AEM filter because its a non oil filter
By familyEGuy23
#284491 It looks better with the new headlights and corners. That paint is fresh! You can see the reflection that's bad ass :thumb:
What's the specs on it? is that a d16y8? What are your plans later?
Just throw them sidemarkers on! :woot:
By Ajax1989
#284493 ^ Its a z6
By necropaulis
#284494 I usually hate the ebay headlights, but they look kinda nice on your car. The stockers look nice, too. I disagree with more wheel. A little tire looks good also. Like in this case. :thumb:
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#284496 Thanks guys!

For the sidemarkers, I cant seem to get the diagram to print to actual size

Also, what do you guys think of window visors on a coupe? I've only seen them on sedans and sometimes hatchbacks. Do you think my car can pull them off?
By 1ACarlos
#284576 Nice coupe. Love the color
By dbrooks
#284609 Bahaha that's awesome!
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:^ Its a z6

wow can't believe I didn't see that

And nice way to get in the spirit of the holiday :thumb:
By Sutehk
#284618 "Also, what do you guys think of window visors on a coupe? I've only seen them on sedans and sometimes hatchbacks. Do you think my car can pull them off?"

My car has a window visor? if its the one you mean, its sitting on my rear window? I think it looks great personally :thumb: your car would look sick! Take a look at mine to get an idea.
By TeeHizzleNizzle
Sutehk wrote:My car has a window visor? if its the one you mean, its sitting on my rear window? I think it looks great personally :thumb: your car would look sick! Take a look at mine to get an idea.

Thanks!
Do you know if hatchback door window visors will fit a coupe?

Im looking into these because of the price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civic-92- ... 2353265781
By Boods
#284648 Hey mate, the 3rd pic is awesome, love the look of the car, the EK skirts + mudflaps really give it a good look too.

And yeah hatch Wind Deflectors fit the hatch - they look really good too in my opinion.