OBD2 ITR/GSR oil pump, water pump, belt
TWM 52mm 2000 series throttle bodies
Hondata heatshield
ID1000cc injectors
Aeromotive "stealth" 340 in tank pump
B16 transmission
OBX LSD

Misc stuff
All Black Aeroquip AN fittings, Tucked fuel lines, tucked brake lines and prop valve, wilwood brake and clutch master cylinders, QSD adapter plates, custom breather box

Past: April 4th '10
When I first got it
All stock EX, some crappy aftermarket wing, "hx" wheels, needed a master cylinder and the clutch was going bad. Also had no radio.

Mid April '10

Lowered on PIC coilovers, had ASR brace, 24mm sway bar, and fat fives w/Runways! Drove awesome, thought this was a stopping point cuz I wanted to focus on getting another Jeep.

May '10

Swapped a B16 in... and got new wheels and mounted my Momo/NRG stuff

And then it started... I wanted to get serious w/auto-x, roadracing, etc so... I did what any ricers does... Pulled the interior and removed all the sound deadening.

November '10 came and I took a couple days vacation and did a wire tuck, also "tucked" and resleeved my wire harness.

After completing the tuck and all that, the car remained unchanged for awhile. Til, I got my bonus and decided once again that I wanted to make some changes.

So, I bought my all time favorite wheels The Starks.
the first initial test fit on April 7 '11

And, once again car didnt change for awhile. I managed before the end of the auto-x season to get a few heats in. (it's Aug. 2011 at this point in time)

The del sol in the picture belongs to a member on here, can't remember his name though.

The car at this time had no rear sway bar and was on Bilsteins w/Nuespeed springs.

and now... we're up to date. (so to speak)
My AMRs
B20V
Subframe stuff
Barney on slicks
Buddy Club RCA
MC's
Table of shit
[IMG]http://i121
.photobucket.com/albums/o221/4sd4dr/barney/SDC11103.jpg[/IMG]

Bay as of right now

I've bent the brake line that will run from the MC to a bulkhead on the firewall, I've also bent both front brake lines that will run from the fenderwell to the stock brake line location.

Master cylinders mounted up (still need fittings to finalize it)

Catch can in place ( i will replace the fittings w/black AN from summit more than likely)

Also decided to replace the SS line that runs from the oil filter adapter tot he head (on vtec conversions) w/a hardlines. So I bent that up, using 1/4 fuel line.Image

I still need all the fittings for the brake tuck, all the fittins and hose for hte fuel lines and some other misc. stuff.

And, I'll leave this with a shot of the engine.

Thanks for lookin, I'll post updates as often as theyre made!
By dbrooks
#284067 That's very nice work. I like your car a lot. I used to live in the Kansas City area. It seems like a lot of people from the 816 are joining up! :thumb:
By johnnymck7
#284072 nice lookin civic.i love the starks thats also one of my favorite wheels,and i like ur ITB's.. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#284074 I didn't even notice the ITB's. Sick :thumb:
By bks84
#284113 Thanks. I just went to Home Depot and bought a husky HVLP spray gun, might stop at the paint place on my way home tomorrow and see about having some paint mixed.
By TrailerTrash
#284169 the purple :headbang:

future ride of the month right here!
By bks84
TrailerTrash wrote:the purple :headbang:

future ride of the month right here!

The color is the only reason I bought the car. \

As for ROTM, I doubt it!
By bks84
#284246 225/45/15
By EJ1_MK
#284282 I approve of this thread WINNING!! Hey you want to do the wire tuck on mine sometime. love to clean up my engine bay before I drop the new motor in.
By bks84
#284340 Yesterday I spent some time cleaning up the front suspension pieces painted a few of them.

Also got this from a friend...

Not sure if I wanna use it or just sell it and get a tunerview rd1...

Sorry, not a real update...
By tegpower18
#284347 Looks awesome and I love starks
By bks84
#284398 Thanks, appreciate it!
By Punksz6
#284402 :thumb:
By bks84
#284405 I spoke to my uncle at work today he said that he'd for sure have one of his guys press out the blox bushings and bore the holes to accept the hardrace bushings. So I borrowed a dial caliper gauge deal and measured them.

Hardrace bushings are larger than the blox. The inboard and outboard (subframe and trailing arm) are 31mm on the blox and 35mm on the hardrace, the shock bushings are 35 on the blox and 37 on the hardrace.

I dont see a problem in massaging them just a touch!

So in short, if you're wanting to replace your Crappy Blox bushings with OEM Honda or Hardrace bushings, you can, just takes some work!

LOL