Post YOUR Coupe here
By Orlando462
#283730 Sup guys! This is my 1995 Canadian EG coupe from Florida. Just got it a couple weeks ago. Got it like this from my boy for 2000$. I can honestly say im in love lmao. but like any other car, it has some problems.

Here is how the car came.

GT3s
Blackhousing headlights
Stanley Sidemarkers
AMber Corners
Carbon fiber hood.
5050 tails
Type R Front LIp
Type R Rear Lip
EK Seats :x

The First Day i got it!

And the heart of this coupe.

as of right now im trying to get it registered and insured so i can start dailing it. It has a b17 so it pulls! Definitely needs some tlc also.
I would like to see some input on this car and see what u guys think. I dont know much but i wanna learn along the way. Thanks

:thumb: :thumb:

Updates coming soon!!!!!!
Last edited by Orlando462 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#283732 off to a good start :thumb: .....cant wait to see wut yu do with it....any plans or it yet??
By kingjmack
#283738 Looking good so far! What kind of problems does it have?
By Orlando462
kingjmack wrote:Looking good so far! What kind of problems does it have?

As of right now, it has multiple leaks from alot of places. Cam Seals, Oil Pan Gasket, VTEC Solenoid Gasket, and the Distributor O ring. Alot of leaks, but i'm going to Honda this afternoon to score all those gaskets. 8)

1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:off to a good start :thumb: .....cant wait to see wut yu do with it....any plans or it yet??

Right now i want to go as oem as possible but still making it look pretty decent. Ex Lip, Sir Corners and sidemarkers, Fogs, and Mudflaps are what are on my mind right now. I really want some Jmags at the moment, however. IDK. Well see how this build goes :hehe:
By Punksz6
#283783 Look Good! :thumb:
By johnnymck7
#283795 looks good nice pick up :thumb:
By dbrooks
#283796 That's a good pickup for $2000! Nice :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#283797 Nice coupe
By Orlando462
#284224 Thanks guys. I have done alot to this car already, just havent been able to put on the pics on my computer lol... Updates tonight!
By bks84
#284247 What makes a Canadian car different from a US?

Nice look car to start off with!
By Orlando462
#285557 Sorry for not having any updates! I have done alot to this car already and i havent been updating this much ovbiously. but here it goes!

So i did a little inspection on the car and i figured out i have cut springs in the front and coilovers in the back. :x Im a little pissed but for the price i got it for im not complaining. Also, i need a Oil Pan Gasket, Distributor O ring gasket, VTEC solenoid gasket, and cam seals. Once again, im a little mad, but im ready for whatever comes up!

First thing i did was take the OEM wing off. Never really liked it but it looks good on certain cars. Not this one lol.

Traded my Gt3s for this and a couple goodies on top from his end. Dont like em much so im definitely getting rid of them. Also, Got some window visors for dirt cheap! :)

Need to do something about this carbon fiber hood. Looks horrible.
Last edited by Orlando462 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Orlando462
#285559 Got some OEM headlights and traded my Type R lip for an OEM EX lip! :woot: I've been wanting this lip for a while. Finally!

I traded the ICW rims for some dirty ass Fat Fives with some good tires. On top of the Fat Fives, i got some LS seats and 2.5 in piping for my car! They were dirty and overall were pretty ugly. Thanks to this TAL Paint Stripper, i made em look like new!

They Went from this

TO THIS!

Also, got a Sunroof visor from an Integra DA. 6 bucks? Cant beat that!

As of right now. I want to keep the car OEM as possible on the outside but try to make it truly stand out as a nice car. My parts list for the future is as follows:

SiR Corners
Clear Foglights
Mudflaps
Fresh PaintJob
S2000 Seats
Rear Leather Seats
JDM center console
GSR shift Knob
Rear Visor

Ill keep you guys updated more often on this build!
By johnnymck7
#285594 good progress so far,that Florida sun doesnt play well wit carbon fiber i take it?been lookin at window visors myself,where did u pick up ur set up at?