Post YOUR Coupe here
By johnsonm781
#280600 ok guys im new to the site but im going to do what i can to show you the progress i make on my new honda. i bought it a couple weeks ago. Its got 99 integra rear disc brake conversion, b16a2 with gsr hydro trans with 6 puck racing clutch, carbon hood (junk), chipped p28 ecu, billet aluminum mounts, and megan exhaust...im sure im missing a few things but its a project :thumb: .

just did the interior panels :woot: microsuede steel blue
Last edited by johnsonm781 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By johnsonm781
#280602 oh btw i only have the rear panels done right now will post more pics when it is not raining out side and have the fronts done too :D
By johnsonm781
#280618 nice but ima fix the rust and re paint in spring. need to save money first i was going to go a dark sapphire blue but most likely a grey will be getting sprayed on. or even a steel blueish color im undecided yet but i dont want the exterior to clash with my black and blue suede combo ya know. i want this thing to be fast and clean.
By elrompetoto
johnsonm781 wrote:nice but ima fix the rust and re paint in spring. need to save money first i was going to go a dark sapphire blue but most likely a grey will be getting sprayed on. or even a steel blueish color im undecided yet but i dont want the exterior to clash with my black and blue suede combo ya know. i want this thing to be fast and clean.

well look at me i have a red recaro rep seat as a driver seat a blue s2k pass seat and blue leather back seats with pink bars all over the place on a wight coup
By johnsonm781
#280626 see i have this paint scheme in mind because i used to have a 04 tiburon and i miss the car badly. did a lot of work to that car lol but before i could get my paint scheme on it some financial troubles set in and it had to go :thumbdown: but now i have 5th honda and its going to get the paint scheme instead. Im thinking a unique charcoal metallic grey with copper colored rims or copper colored lip on grey rims :thumb: Thats my plan at least ill try to find a pic of what i am talking about soon!
By johnsonm781
#280627 this is similar to what i have in mind paint wise
By Fada Blayne
#280629 Nice. Glwp :thumb:
By johnsonm781
#280633 thanks the only hard thing is going to be which rims to choose when doing this? so hey guys if you have an opinion on the paint or rim choice let me know! pics are welcome as well thanks and when i get the interior done i will post more pics.
By 1ACarlos
#280753 Nice coupe
By Punksz6
johnsonm781 wrote:this is similar to what i have in mind paint wise

Nice Color scheme!! I think with the Copper rims will look sick!! :thumb:
By johnsonm781
#281116 thanks i completely agree! :thumb: but had some bad luck today i was driving down the road and hit a man hole cover which apparently was higher above road level than i thought and smashed my headers 90% shut1 :x so i ordered some ebay ones today for 61.90 :woot: oh well i guess haha it was the honda gods telling me to get new ones
By Eg6H2D
#281120 Image
just did the interior panels :woot: microsuede steel blue[/quote]

Those arent GSR Fat Fives you know..

:thumb:

These are what "Fat Fives" look like.. Just so you know for future reference..

By johnsonm781
#281123 hmm wonder what rims i got then