#283309 what a fuuuuu.... k
great work :thumb:
wheells on car looks amazing :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#283313 i like the current wheels.. looks dope

acutally i like the current look!

i vote for this look!!
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:lousy job of spray bombing the hood and new wheel color. I am never satisfied

Looks Good! Nice Work! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
johnnymck7 wrote::thumb: that thing has had alot of facelifts...lol nice man looks good im diggin the wheel color.where at in PA r u from?

lol thanks :thumb:

a little town called york springs... nobody would even notice it if Rt.15 didnt pass through it :thumbdown:
By johnnymck7
#283450 That's only about 2 hours from me.i understand nobody knowin ur town hell I live in Cumberland nothin special here in the hills of MD.lol
By TrailerTrash
#285775 picked an old vintage 70s steering wheel up from the junkyard for $10 awhile back. I thought it was cool, kinda beatup but neato and I figured I could make it work somehow. its "The 500" from Superior Performance Products. i found some on ebay going for around 50-75 bucks aand one from 1970 in the original package going for $500 :shock:

heres what i started with. the adapter from the old chevy it was on obviously wasnt going to work so i had to figure something else out.

had to make the whole a little bigger

got this off an old crx steering wheel. ground the welds off and cleaned it up a bit

fits in there pefectly and when welded is exactly the same as the factory steering wheel.

poopy picture but all welded up

this is what i came up with. bolts up just like the factory wheel

using a little ziptie magic i fitted a chrome center cap over the center 8)

I love it. its slightly bigger than the factory wheel but its much more comfortable and at $10, a few zipties, and some elbow grease it sure beats a Nardi wheel lol

plus its different and I can say yeah I did that it was my idea :thumb:
By JohnAWESOME
#285788 looks pretty good. Is that a stubby screwdriver ignition I see?
By TrailerTrash
JohnAWESOME wrote:looks pretty good. Is that a stubby screwdriver ignition I see?

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=2128

:thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#288120 finally got the rear innovative mount in today... what a pita.

I hope I never have to replace a rear motor mount with the motor still in the car ever again. it was fairly simple just time consuming cause I had to do it alone. so worth though I should have done it a long time ago but I was afraid of breaking bolts its one of my worst fears :x

I'm thinking about painting the car again come spring... maybe the baby blue of my wheels or maybe a purple... or maybe respray the white. I had no idea a white car would be so hard to keep clean.
By dbrooks
#288126 Purple would be cool... or some crazy green color. Good work though :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#288149 Where did you get all your stickers for the sticker bomb and where did you find those 13" chrome rings for your wheels?
I've looked all over the place and all I can find are 15" and sometimes 14" rings.
Speaking of crazy wheel colors, I'm thinking of hitting up mine with some glow in the dark paint. :D
By TrailerTrash
Flatland_EG wrote:Where did you get all your stickers for the sticker bomb and where did you find those 13" chrome rings for your wheels?
I've looked all over the place and all I can find are 15" and sometimes 14" rings.
Speaking of crazy wheel colors, I'm thinking of hitting up mine with some glow in the dark paint. :D

I got the sunoco stickers from sunoco when they had some kinda contest a few years ago. and the carlise stickers from the carlisle fairgrounds they put out new ones every year and I always grab a stack lol

I actually got mine from a junkyard. thats the easiest place to find them around here. this is the second set I got for $5 a set. JCWhitney used to sell them and im pretty sure they still do but I'm having no luck finding them on their website.

it would be cool if the glow in th dark paint is clear then you could paint it over an already neato color :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#288200 what's the size on that wheel? looks huge :thumb: