Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#291133 picking them up this weekend :thumb:

will be posting pics of progres
By Apexracing
#291146 water in the bay from rain is no biggy my evo had hood vents stock. You could always create diverters to move any water to drain in a safer spot in your bay.
By TrailerTrash
Apexracing wrote:water in the bay from rain is no biggy my evo had hood vents stock. You could always create diverters to move any water to drain in a safer spot in your bay.

on one side water comes it right at my intake and the other side water runs right down on the timing belt. :thumbdown: im gunna make some sheet metal gutters or something. still looking for a stock hood this scoop thing really aint working im never satisfied lol

well the guy on the wheels backed out... he is in corning ny we were going to meet about half way between us in williamsport pa but he changed his mind. he said he would ship them but im not mailing him a check for wheels+shipping and hoping he sends them. :thumbdown:

so I reposted my wanted add on craiglist for 13 inch meshies and its back to looking.
By Apexracing
TrailerTrash wrote:
Apexracing wrote:water in the bay from rain is no biggy my evo had hood vents stock. You could always create diverters to move any water to drain in a safer spot in your bay.

on one side water comes it right at my intake and the other side water runs right down on the timing belt. :thumbdown: im gunna make some sheet metal gutters or something. still looking for a stock hood this scoop thing really aint working im never satisfied lol

well the guy on the wheels backed out... he is in corning ny we were going to meet about half way between us in williamsport pa but he changed his mind. he said he would ship them but im not mailing him a check for wheels+shipping and hoping he sends them. :thumbdown:

so I reposted my wanted add on craiglist for 13 inch meshies and its back to looking.

only an hour and 40 minutes from me any way i could help? Not sure if it would be worth it to ya or not just figured id offer.
By TrailerTrash
Apexracing wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:

only an hour and 40 minutes from me any way i could help? Not sure if it would be worth it to ya or not just figured id offer.

thanks for the offer but I think im just gunna let this one go :cry:

thinkin about a set of these
By dbrooks
#291599 You could get some BMW bottlecaps
By TrailerTrash
dbrooks wrote:You could get some BMW bottlecaps

I was thinking about that a little while back but im not sure about fitment with the offset and size and whatnot... i dont know jack about wheel fitment, ive always had stock wheels on my cars. plus my cars kinda low and im going lower in the spring I dont want any rubbing issues.

bottlecaps are neato though

ive also been thinking about getting some tires for my old CRX phone dial wheels and cleaning them up real nice for something different... i dont know lol

heres the wheels i really really really really want
By TrailerTrash
#293149 well I ended up trading the CF hood for a decent stock hood and some cash. it only has one little ding and very slight small dent its not noticable with the nice red paint it has but I think it will be more noticable when i paint it to match the car so I'm going to break out the 30 year old body work hammers and see what I can do. pics to come :thumb:

EDIT PICS!

its not the prettiest hood ever and after noticing it didnt have holes for the honda badge, I realized its not an actual honda hood... i guess just a replacement it has some kinda sticker on the underside of it says made in Taiwan lol it also had one of the lousiest macco paintjobs ever the paint was falling off around the edges
laugh or flame if u want but I like the tilted hood look.
all new bolts, washers, and spacers
gave it a quick sand and spray bomb to match the wheels for now
the dings didnt come out perfect but its a huge grade above any hood ive seen for sale in the last year
By TrailerTrash
#293260 Image
By TrailerTrash
#293471 I had off work friday so I swung by a closeby junkyard to see if they had any del sol seats. guy told me they didnt have any del sols but theres a bunch of hondas I can go see if theres anything I like. on my way to the honda row there was an old chevy pickup with about a 10 inch lift and im like wow that things jacked up... and it has del sol seats in it!:woot:
someone made some rigged up seat mounts that bolted to the trucks floor boards and made them to fit the del sol seats original mounting rails. 8 bolts taken off and $30 later they were mine.

they didnt mount in as easy as the internet made it sound. I used the eg seat rails but I still had to slot the mounting points to get them to bolt in. but i freaking love them they are so awesome and I love sitting down lower :thumb:

Im thinking about doing a mild "bozo" tailpipe similar to this miata has

By Flatland_EG
#293474 I'm running bottle caps right now, I'm sitting pretty low and I need to roll my fenders once the weather gets a bit better because when I turn sharp the tires rub, other than that I haven't had any issues. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
Flatland_EG wrote:I'm running bottle caps right now, I'm sitting pretty low and I need to roll my fenders once the weather gets a bit better because when I turn sharp the tires rub, other than that I haven't had any issues. :thumb:

pics :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
TrailerTrash wrote:
dbrooks wrote:You could get some BMW bottlecaps

I was thinking about that a little while back but im not sure about fitment with the offset and size and whatnot... i dont know jack about wheel fitment, ive always had stock wheels on my cars. plus my cars kinda low and im going lower in the spring I dont want any rubbing issues.

bottlecaps are neato though

ive also been thinking about getting some tires for my old CRX phone dial wheels and cleaning them up real nice for something different... i dont know lol

heres the wheels i really really really really want

so you want the 86-88 or so prelude 2.0 si rims?? i had two sets before if you do happen to come across rims but have to buy the whole car let me know i wouldnt mind the whole front clip lol......and by the way nice car been through alot
By TrailerTrash
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
so you want the 86-88 or so prelude 2.0 si rims?? i had two sets before if you do happen to come across rims but have to buy the whole car let me know i wouldnt mind the whole front clip lol......and by the way nice car been through alot

From what I could find on the web they are EF dealer option wheels but dont quote me on it:?

HungRealLow21 wrote:awesome build bro im loving it and seriously how lucky were you getting those seats!!

found these today
http://york.craigslist.org/pts/2837873235.html

13s et.30 with what look like 175/50/13s on them. would they fit or is the et wrong?