Post YOUR Coupe here
By TrailerTrash
#326558 dont worry about the roads man.

low, slow, and plowin snow :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#327096 i took a chance on using a drill bit and a tap on that mountain bike "coilover" lol perfect shifter for a static car 8)

By Punksz6
#327257 Nice!! :thumb:
By MG6
#327288 LOL nice! Looks like a rocket about to launch! Very creative.
By Egcoupeb16
#327368 Looks good came along way an now u gave my wife idea what color to paint mine an do seats like ur back seat
By TrailerTrash
Egcoupeb16 wrote:Looks good came along way an now u gave my wife idea what color to paint mine an do seats like ur back seat

My color :x :lol:

my back seat is just a fleece blacket lol

UPDATES!!!

After alot of test fitting, adjusting, brain storming, and failure....the skid plate build is off. I just couldnt get it positioned correctly where it would line up with the mounting points and on top of that, when its in place it would pretty much be sitting on the ground. and I would really hate to be driving down the road, hit a dip or something, and have a massive steel plate smashed up into the oilpan/tranny/header, brake something major, or worse yet get ripped off and hit a car behind me :lol:

Ive been driving the sedan for the past couple weeks while i collect a few parts and get the coupe ready for some work.

PARTS

both quarters and rockers from Fix My Rust :thumb:

parts from the Honda dealer
shift linkage rod
tranny splash shield
shifter dust seal
and the shifter ball seat. which for some reason my coupe is missing :?
should shift like new! :thumb:

other parts waiting to go on are...
a pair of factory front upper control arms to replace the ebay camber kits that are starting to crack.

a driverside spindle to replace the current one that has a bad wheel bearing.

my shaved cam cover that im going to paint something other than black.

and an oil pan gasket

then after all thats done ill give her a fresh coat of paint and hopefully a new set of wheels. something that really stands out. either than or get some spacers for the 13s to fill the gap up a little
:thumb:
By TrailerTrash
himynameiztony wrote:love your car man, your style reminds me of my buddy. are you just using rustoleum and a spray gun still?

:thumb:

actually its going to be Krylon spray cans for the color and whatever i can find in satin clear to be sprayed with a gun. not the kind of wax it buff it clear just something to seal the color in and keep it from fading
By TrailerTrash
#329731 after like 8 weeks of waiting my new Hardware909 cam cover bolt kit came in the mail!
[img]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3570/0330031401.jpg[/img
Last edited by TrailerTrash on Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#329779 $9

got all the shifting parts from Majestic :thumb:
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/aut ... HIFT+LEVER
By TrailerTrash
#330628 new cheapy camera! although a large number of the update shots soon to come will be cell phone pics because i always have my cell phone on me.

pic from last week more updates soon

Carlisle Performance and Style is May 11th!

If i didnt have a deadline it would never get done :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#331656 body work is done(minus paint)

I literally finished it thursday night, and slapped the car back together friday night just in time for Performance and Style saturday :thumb: oh how i missed driving this thing

many pics coming soon