Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
KinDx wrote:NEW PICS ADDED FINALLY :woot:

:thumb:
By Ecc0
#289393 Really loving the sleeper look of this. Have you got anymore engine bay shots as that looks so clean also some interior shots too.

What you spec list like?

For some reason I keep thinking knight rider when I look at this car but in a good way
By KinDx
#289595 Yeah finally took pictures of it.
No videos yet man. i will thou.

K20 3'' I/H/E , RBC, LSD, 4.7 FD
GSR full brakes and sway bars and other goodies not many.
it was a cheap build put together with parts i had in my garage.

to make story short. back in 2004 i had a EM1 with a 215whp B series that got stolen. got money from insurance and bought a K20 swap, because i knew i was going to get back in the game, with the rest i bought a 2003 Impala :thumbdown: just to see if i could stay away from a honda. After months i sold it and bought this coupe 100% stock after suspenssion and other goodies i started beating up on the stock d15 and eventually blew after driving it with a broken water pump. then it was time to use the k20 swap that was been sitting for about 2 years in my garage. I was on a very tight budget at the time, being a full time student it took me 2 years to get it to this poing and still got more to go but now things have change and i have a baby and work doesnt leave me enought time to play with the coupe but i try...

thanks guys
By dbrooks
#290113 Nice coupe :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#290122 your coupe=me want