Post YOUR Coupe here
By aceboogie
#276937 Hey everyone, I just bought my first car since I moved to Orlando from South Florida for college and i decided on a 94 Honda Civic Ex aka EJ1. I know she needs a paint job and the wheels are a little rice but hey you cant really complain too much when you buy a car for $1000 :D. I'll be building her soon but I'm on a college budget so I'll wait until Financial aid kicks in or if i get a steady job up here! Tell me what you think.

not to mention super cancer/rust on the roof! :shock:

and i added the intake for now
Last edited by aceboogie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#276939 welcome to the site! hope you enjoy your stay!

nice coupe and a good platform to start off of
By aceboogie
#276941 Thanks man! i appreciate it
By illason
#276969 Good start..
By jayEGR
#276979 well well i see we have another guy from orlando here lol welcome to the site i also live in orlando my self , maybe we can link up to get that bad boy going
i started out off fresh just like you man check my build :thumb: and the rest of the guys on the site ,fresh start and clean i love ej1 and you my friend have a very good rare coupe in orlando

whats your plans for ?
By FG2_Andrew
#276981 awesome. good luck buddy!
By aceboogie
jayEGR wrote:well well i see we have another guy from orlando here lol welcome to the site i also live in orlando my self , maybe we can link up to get that bad boy going
i started out off fresh just like you man check my build :thumb: and the rest of the guys on the site ,fresh start and clean i love ej1 and you my friend have a very good rare coupe in orlando

whats your plans for ?

yeah man most def we can link up thanks and i'll check the build!

I plan on lowering it on megan racing springs really soon and doing a full swap for a b16a2(i originally wanted a EM1 so it's the closest i can get to it for now) but if the engine starts to give trouble before i save up for it i might just get a ls/vtec then get the b16a2 but Greddy Sp Elite Exhaust. GSR blades with Skunk2 camber kit, amber corners, mugen front lip, JDM fogs, Repainting it black and i'll be looking around for some more inspiration as i go.
By 603 jdm
#277038 definitally a nice starting point. and damn prices are hella lot lowere then in nh. if u check my thread i payed 1000 for my coupe and it wasnt have as clean body wise. good luck and ohh i wanted an em1 too haha im putting em1 rear disk swap, front and rear swaybars, interior if i can afford,b16a2 head on a b18c1 block wold be nice. prob missing other tihng u can swap over from an em1 but im sure u know most of it too.
By OhShft!
#277039 Welcome to the site nice coupe! P.s join the coupe crew(;
By aceboogie
#277052 Thanks everyone for the comments and welcomes!

OhShft! wrote:Welcome to the site nice coupe! P.s join the coupe crew(;

how do I join?
By 603 jdm
#277135 go under squads and crews section post a pic of your coupe and ask to join. jayegr is the #1 member and has coupe crew stickers available
By EJ1_MK
#277146 No rust looks like a clay bar and some wax might bring that paint back to life.

Can't wait to see it after its modded.