Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ1_Jado
#275886 K so I'm new to the forum as of today and I decided to use this forum as a place to display my work! My coupe was picked up off a buddy for $500 as a rolling shell with a d-series trans.

My plans is to do a daily driver that functions also as my weekend warrior...
Shes rough but not a single bit of rust!
By EJ1_Jado
#275887 Image

More pics to come as this project gets done!
By Gold DA9
#275896 lots of work ahead
By eg-guy
#275901 a bare shell's a great start :thumb:

i'm interested to see where this will go
By OhShft!
#275913 best thing to start with :thumb:
By jayEGR
#276069 very nice start :wink: first go with making it run then do the rest :thumb:
keep us updated and welcome to the site
By 1ACarlos
#276186 Pretty beat up but a great project car
By TrailerTrash
#276189 gotta start somewhere and this is definitely somewhere :thumb:
By EJ1_Jado
#276212 thanks everyone! yeah it is hella ruff but ive seen worse! im kinda where i wanna be with it starting as its nearly stripped down and im goin with full race interior...
figured that a clean painted cabin was the cheapest route that would look good and be functional!
If anyone has any advice on either tucking or deleting all the wiring that runs throughout the floorboard i would be hella grateful!
By 603 jdm
#276253 nice base to start with i wish my coupe didnt have any rust haha, ur best bet on the wire tuck is to take bits of advice outta the diy section teal_dx did a diy on wiretuckign the interior of his hatch.
By jayEGR
603 jdm wrote:nice base to start with i wish my coupe didnt have any rust haha, ur best bet on the wire tuck is to take bits of advice outta the diy section teal_dx did a diy on wiretuckign the interior of his hatch.

x2 he shows you step by step :thumb:
By Ecc0
#276334 Wow I remember starting at that point and looking at a box full of bolts and thinking they're not all back in there lol.

I used teal's build thread like my bible but also know a thing or 3 myself am always happy to offer advice if you need it.

What sort of plans do you have for engine and suspension???