Post YOUR Coupe here
By 1ACarlos
#276183 Looks great. Welcome to the site
By colby90210
#276467 does anyone know where to get a relatively cheap center console? thank you :D
By Boods
#276491 Try your local scrappy or ebay - I got a standard center console for free there in black, and also got myEU style one with the tape decks in black as well!
By colby90210
Boods wrote:Try your local scrappy or ebay - I got a standard center console for free there in black, and also got myEU style one with the tape decks in black as well!
\

Thank you :D i saw a couple on ebay but havnt checked a scrap yard
By colby90210
#278739 So i have been thinking of which seats are going to be best for my driving, i commute 2 hours a day, 350ish miles a week, i need some comfier seats, i have narrowed down to either 92-96 prelude seats or some del sol seats, which one preferably is softer and has more cushion?

By gtstripes
#278744 thought about integra DC2 seats? i have them and they are WAYYY more comfier than EG seats :thumb:
By Honda4life
#278748 I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge
By colby90210
Honda4life wrote:I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge

thanks for the advice:) i honestly have no idea what i am going to go with ath this point in time i just have to sit in each one i guess haha
By colby90210
#279383 So does retrofitting for HIDs make it 10 times brighter or are they still bright without a retrofit, and where could i find decent projector kits if it is worth it??
By Ahkten
colby90210 wrote:
Honda4life wrote:I have integra gsr seats in my hatch and they are comfortable and hug you really well. If your gonna choose between prelude or del sol seats, i would say del sol because they are really comfy. Also welcome o the site and there is a lot of great people here who will help or kick you down some knowledge

thanks for the advice:) i honestly have no idea what i am going to go with ath this point in time i just have to sit in each one i guess haha

Id say go for the GSR approach. I have regular EG seats in my hatch but my dad has GSRs in his coupe and its an amazing difference. I'm pretty sure GSRs sit a little lower than stock EG seats too. Which is nice :)
By colby90210
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Id say go for the GSR approach. I have regular EG seats in my hatch but my dad has GSRs in his coupe and its an amazing difference. I'm pretty sure GSRs sit a little lower than stock EG seats too. Which is nice :)

why thank you, i just need confy seats for sitting for long drives:)
By Ahkten
colby90210 wrote:
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Lol IMO, its like sitting on marshmallows. but thats just me :P I've sat 5+ hours in those seats and its beautiful!
By colby90210
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:
Ahkten wrote:
colby90210 wrote:

Lol IMO, its like sitting on marshmallows. but thats just me :P I've sat 5+ hours in those seats and its beautiful!

mabye i should just buy a bunch of marshmallows and put them under my seat cover haha xD but i will consider some gsr seats to, thank you :)
By colby90210
#280751 so how are Piaa super plasma gt-x bulbs compared to hid? are they brighter than the stock halogen bulbs?