Post YOUR Coupe here
By Blk95coupe
#290672 Awesome build!

I'm getting ready to rebuild my Z6
By Chambers
#291186 Thanks for the reply.

Got another parts update, just got the new header in. It came with a test pipe and enough 02 sensor bungs to run the stock 02 sensor and the wideband I purchased.

By Chambers
#291646 Got some more parts in, and painted my oil fill cap:

Wideband:

Some more ARP stuff and gasket:

I decided to do rods and pistons, that way I could run the supercharger with no problems:

Oil fill cap:

By drivehrideh
#291650 looks like a good build major jelious about the supercharger cant wait to see more progress
By dbrooks
#291651 Did you get an AEM Wideband?
By bks84
dbrooks wrote:Did you get an AEM Wideband?

Packaging says Innovate, right on top.
By Chambers
#291740 Thanks for the replies.

The wideband kit is Innovate and includes the gauge too! I have the same kit for my Supra.
By RL-521
#291747 that oil filler cap looks really good. did u do that with a paint pen?
By Chambers
RL-521 wrote:that oil filler cap looks really good. did u do that with a paint pen?

Thanks!

Yup, they can be a little tricky though. I laid the pen tip on a paper towel before starting so the paint didnt run, I made the mistake of not doing that when painting the letters on the clock and it ran.
By johnsonm781
#291810 looking good man! wish i had a place to work on my civc....or anything for that matter. I live in downtown Indianapolis, IN. But anyways your build is going steady and STRONG! Go for GOLD man lol! good luck and ill check back in soon.
By Chambers
#291836 Thanks! I appreciate all the support yall are giving!

And I have another update, got the pistons in today:
By Chambers
#292606 Thanks, yea I like to have a lot of parts at one time so I can make sure I don't get distracted with other projects during down time.

Got an update:

Finally this past week end I got a chance to work on the pistons/rods. I put them together and it went pretty smooth, but when I got to number two lower combustion ring I got a little to anxious and snapped the ring in half.... no pics of the broke ring yet but I managed to finish the other two with no problems and orderd a new ring from JE for the piston.

By Chambers
#292657 Got the valve cover done, and almost got the supercharger done and the white paint ran out:

By Chambers
#293324 So I got the whole assembly in, but didnt do my homework... Rod bolts hit the main cap cradle...