Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#312040 :thumb:
By crazy-88
#312062 Image
you can probably shoot some rattle can bed liner on this tray to further make it leak resistant.
By brandoff88
#312089 you funny thing about the rattle can bed liner, i was debating just ripping all the trunk carpet out and doing the whole trunk....i havent looked at my trunk in a while though, and i assume there would be lots of holes and exposed wiring....hmmm...might have to look into that...
By Chambers
#312471 Thanks for all the replies! Its apreciated!

Spray on bed liner would be a good addition to that tray, I may just look into that.

By the way, the insert I made worked AMAZINGLY!!! I put a stronger transmission in my Supra this past weekend, and filled the trunk of the Civic up with a transmission, driveshaft, flywheel and clutch assembly, tools, and still kept the fluids on the left. This thing is my truck untill I get my real truck done, haha...
By Chambers
#333083 So I got a wild hair, decided to Plasti-Dip my car Koi Orange. Its amazing how different the color looks in the daylight vs in the garage at 11pm hahaha.

By Fyndler
Chambers wrote:Thanks!

Yesterday and this morning I did the power window and lock conversion on the car, I LOVE power windows, especially in my daily driver. It went well, I got the power door inserts, recovered them with a slightly lighter factory style fabric, then installed them onto my door panels. Since I had my amp running the speakers the factory speaker wires in the door harness were not going to cut it, so I had some spare pins from eastern beaver that fit the connector perfectly. So everything is still plug and play! Next I think I'm going to recover the center arm rest so it matches the door inserts and then the rear deck lid where the rear speakers mount.

Just got a DC Sports 1 peice 4-1 header. Turns out the ebay header I bought was only a limited run and the seller will not make replacement parts (gaskets) or new test pipes.... and the gaskets are huge, like 3"dia. so they aren't off the shelf pieces...
:x
I was surprised the DC header came with a 02 extension harness for the factory 02 sensor since there is no bung where the factory one would normally go. But, I'm going to weld one on so I can still run my wideband sensor. After I get the bung welded on I'm going to wrap the hell out of the header with the wrap I bought, then get a new cat and test pipe.

I have noticed on hard stops the brakes feel spongy, I think when I has breaking in the engine doing hard decels I may have hurt the brakes some how, so I'm going to flush it again and put the EBC Green Stuff break pads I ordered on. This is the first time I have used them but from what I hear they are good.

Also picked out a paint for the car, a Honda black metallic that in certain lights will have a blue hue to it. My painter suggested it and I really like it, so were going to start setting up for paint in the next few weeks.

Thanks for looking!

Nice build, do you have a guide how to install power windows?
By Chambers
#333103 I don't, but there are plenty of write ups online, thats where I found out how to install them.
By Punksz6
#333284 Car came out good. :thumb:
By bks84
#333301 Thats a very... different color choice.
By Chambers
#333347 Thanks, yes its out there. But ive been wanting to try it. The way I was looking at it is like this, if I did a black plasti dip it would just look like a pos civic with a primer black paint job, I really dont like this body style civic in primer black, satin maybe. And the other colors out there just didnt speak to me like this one did.
By Chambers
#333374 Painted the hub caps white, I think it really makes the car "pop".