#271219 Nice Start!! The Coupe looks really clean!! :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#271684 Pretty clean, like to see more pic
By cesash
#271689 Clean man ! But give as more pics ! :x :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#271744 Nice car
By evojm27
#272527 thanks guys the car is in the process of being painted so car has a red bumper and primer fenders on it rite now as soon as paint is done ,i will shoot some pics for you all :)
By evojm27
#275730 Well picked up black housing headlights and the passenger ex door panel i was missing pics will be up when i get them installed!!!
By evojm27
#287382 Update!!! The motor decided to give up on life the other week soooooooo...... this morning i got a good deal on a crashed 95 ex wth a Jdm D15b in it and snatched it up came with lot of extras also :-)

Car came with the following...
Jdm D15b
Ex Tranny with Spec Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Pacesetter Header and Full Exhaust
Wicked Tuning Front & Rear Camber Kits
Tein Basic Coilovers
Aem Short Ram Intake
and little odds and ends
By Apexracing
#287385 Holy shit that had to hurt. Nice find.
By evojm27
#288926 Well it been a very busy week me and my buddy's manged to pull the motor an trans from both cars here's the pic of my car.......

After removing the swap from the donor car we found out the case on the tranny was cracked :-(. Lucky my buddy had a broken trans and gave it to me , I swapped the cases no problem.Now that the motor is pulled I have to tuck the headlight harnesses and fix them since the owner before me had some one piece eBay projector headlights and hacked the harness to hell:-/. Anyway I'll be posting better pics this week so stay tuned!!!
By BIGT94z
#289353 killer find on the wrecked ride! clean black coupe :hehe: