Post YOUR Coupe here
By hatchsnatcher
#282698 not any major updates yet. jus cleanin stuff up an makin money to buy parts.. found out today that the k24a4 block was bored out and the cams were custom ground for this motor setup. i was planning on boosting the motor but now that i found this out im jus gunna go N/A and run cornpower on a good tune. deadline is midapril for the local dynodays at kingmotorsports!
By Fada Blayne
#282732 I do hope ur planning to change out ur fuel lines since u gonna be running E85
By hatchsnatcher
#282901 yeah im gunna have to change fuel lines. what do you think is best? any brands or material?
By blk92hb
#282910 the combo with the purple bay and teal valve cover will look sick :thumb: :thumb: keep up the good work
By hatchsnatcher
#284676 updates! motor mounts came in the mail and are installed jus waitin on a piece that bolts to the block and the motor is goin in!

jdm tk is done with the full wire tuck jus needs to mount fuse box under dash

i spent a weeked fully brake tucking it ha i figured what the hell n routed all of them under the dash and im runnin a wilwood master with booster delete :hehe:

slowly gettin there
By hatchsnatcher
#284677 got some goodies in the mail this week!

KPRO!

found a AP1 cluster with pigtails on craigslist for 180 but got him to 140!

Ktuned ac/ps delete kit! been meanin to buy this for a while lol

as soon as i can get my hands on that right side motor mount bracket that bolts to the block the motor will be put in!! :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#284942 :thumb:

Hybrid Racing makes a good fuel line kit. goes for around $230
By hatchsnatcher
#285929 Not much has been goin on lately. Jus got my tonsils removed Thursday so been sit tin on my ass the past couple days. Goota get back to the money, pockets are runnin dry haha....
But I picked up a used tanabe hyper medallion axle back that should sound good..
Got bored today so I tore apart my door panels n rewrapped em..lemme know whatcha think..

Image always liked zebra print ha
By dbrooks
#285935 That's how I roll.... Animal print door panels out of control..... :thumb:

Looks good, brahhhhh
By dbrooks
#285942 It does look super sick :thumb: :thumb: