Post YOUR Coupe here
By Spunky69
RWMIII wrote:
Spunky69 wrote:
RWMIII wrote:I use this stuff called Krud Kutter, its biodegradable and non-abrasive. Got it at my local hardware store.

http://www.krudkutter.com/originalkrudkutter.asp

as for the horn and turn signals, check your fuses first.

i was checking the fuses and i cant find one for indicators? and im pretty sure the one for the horn is good?

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=2089

ahh now i feel stupid :L what is the light to the left of the trip clock reset thingy its a square and i dont know what its for? just curiosity
By Spunky69
RWMIII wrote:SRS. It stands for Safety Restraint System aka your airbags.

oh ok soo its a good thing its off :)
By Spunky69
#272027 Just sticker bombed the fuel cap. New exhaust hopefully at the weekend and im getting steelies to paint/powder coat white.

horn still doesnt work help? and windscreen wiper dont move or the motor doesnt go when i pull the stalk back help?
By Punksz6
#272055 :thumb:
By Spunky69
#287579 Ok its been awhile but money has been tight soo i thought i would share what i have done in the time...

i got lowering springs (40mm because my road is shit and i cant risk any lower :L)

i got amber corners

Oil and HID's (6000k)

and a mid section for my exhaust to cure that "little" hole :L

i also got a wing mirror, alloys and a slug(or whales penis as some call it) i will get some pictures up of the car tomorrow or the next day hopefully after i put in the exhaust.. oh aswell i got speakers and a 4" back box but i have to get it fitted first... so thats it let me know what you think :)
By VtecStyle94
#287632 Keep it coming! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#287826 Nice! Pics please. :D
By Spunky69
#288233 cheers lads weather has bin shit so i couldnt do any work on the car yet but i promise ill have the pictures up by next week
By johnnymck7
#288244 lookin good man :thumb: .wanna sell ur stock corners? PM me
By Spunky69
#291773 i got new foglights had real trouble putting them in but happy to answer questions now.. so here they are... sorry for bad pictures its dark when i get home from college so no real chance to take pictures...

let mw know what you guys think more pics up soon :)
By Spunky69
#298848 I gave her a wash today thought id show you guys what she looks like with the lowering springs in :D

let me know what you think :) my mams friend is going to edit them for me to make them look smexy :thumb:
By Punksz6
#298854 Looking Good! :thumb:
By Spunky69
#307174 So i sprayed the rocker cover this weekend still have to lacker it and put it back in but here is what i have so far :

BEFORE:

PRIMED:

2nd or 3rd COAT:

FINISHED:

NUTS:

Let me know what you guys think :thumb: