Post YOUR Coupe here
By Spunky69
#264971 My new (well new to me) EJ2. I bought it for €350 needs a few bits done i.e windshield, rust on roof and sunroof and on rear right arch and door sill, new rear bumper, new exhaust and some panel beating on right side and new trim. Looking for suggestions on where to go next?. oh p.s engine runs smooth as a whistle 110k on the clock and its the 1.5 sohc.
[/img][/list]
Last edited by Spunky69 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EJ1_MK
#265036 I have never seen an EJ2 with a sunroof. Is it a factory or aftermarket?
By Boods
#265038 EJ2s in europe come with a factory electric sunroof over here. All EJ2s in UK&Ireland have sunroofs as standard. I've yet to meet someone without a sunroof over here because we don't get the EJ1! :(
By 1ACarlos
#265078 Love the color. Besides the little bit dings and rust it looks fine to me.
By Spunky69
Boods wrote:Hey man, looks like a good base, love the purple coupes as they always look proper badass when done right!

also you over in Ireland?

ye man i love the colour. :) yep over here in the emerald isle :)
By Spunky69
EJ1_MK wrote:I have never seen an EJ2 with a sunroof. Is it a factory or aftermarket?

ye im pretty sure its factory...
By Spunky69
RWMIII wrote:lower it :thumb:

ye im pretty sure im gonna lower it not sure how much.... see i live on a really bad road so i cant lower it too much the most i would lower it would be 20-40mm.. also not sure where to go wheel wise there 17's on it..
By RWMIII
Spunky69 wrote:

ye im pretty sure im gonna lower it not sure how much.... see i live on a really bad road so i cant lower it too much the most i would lower it would be 20-40mm.. also not sure where to go wheel wise there 17's on it..

imo 15s look the best on our cars.
By 603 jdm
#265156 i wish thats all that was wrong with my coupe! and i payed 1000$ for mine with 183,000 on it. and i bet some enkei classic j speed rims black with polished lip would look amazing on the purple coupe. or almost any civic/integra rims.
By EJ1_MK
Spunky69 wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:I have never seen an EJ2 with a sunroof. Is it a factory or aftermarket?

Yeah im not doubting that just never seen one that is color matched or not glass.
By 94EJ2
#265161 ej2 is us dx no sunroof no power window no power locks ect...l

ej1 is the us ex power everything +sunroof and all of our sunroofs are glass
By Spunky69
EJ1_MK wrote:
Spunky69 wrote:

Yeah im not doubting that just never seen one that is color matched or not glass.

oh ok thats kinda cool so :L :thumb:
By Spunky69
RWMIII wrote:
Spunky69 wrote:

imo 15s look the best on our cars.

is that what you have on your car in the pic??