Post YOUR Coupe here
By vtec_gloucester
#28282 looks good... but, amber corners aint JDM fella. the JDM corners are clear.
By sqsi
#28287 What happened to the bumper?, it's missing a corner by the fender
By BAXTER_EJ1
sqsi wrote:What happened to the bumper?, it's missing a corner by the fender

/goes back to check

lol :lol:
By Civic_HatchSI
#28293 whats wrong with the hood? doesnt look like its fits up front :?

corners look good tho.
By -EJ1- COUPE
vtec_gloucester wrote:looks good... but, amber corners aint JDM fella. the JDM corners are clear.

he is right its a common mistake that people think ambers are jdm. jdm are clearish but they dont look ricey. ambers do look good but are not jdm
By Ej2-B16a
#28328 lol.. its embaressing.. i parked too far into a curb 1 day.. and on my way out i didnt relise it BUT i pulled off my bumper.. lol drove on the freeway with the bumper scraping my tire :thumbdown:

lol thats the side i always sit on when pics are being taken :(
By Ej2-B16a
#28329 oh and about the corner lights.. ''there the vision replicas..''

and i guess if ambers arnt jdm.. then everyone in this whole damn valley must be confused about it lol..

i rolled up to a little meet last night..

YO WTF MAN!! :thumb: :thumb: JDM CORNERS!! lol

i mean, these are JDM style..... their not OEM JDM corners.......
By york62
#28391 the car is coming along man!!
By Greasedmonkey
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:oh and about the corner lights.. ''there the vision replicas..''

and i guess if ambers arnt jdm.. then everyone in this whole damn valley must be confused about it lol..

i rolled up to a little meet last night..

YO WTF MAN!! :thumb: :thumb: JDM CORNERS!! lol

i mean, these are JDM style..... their not OEM JDM corners.......

Everyone is confused. They arent JDM. They are just made by a company that is in japan. Everyone tells me they like my JDM audio console and JDM armrest all the time. News flash. ITS OEM US parts. any one can get them. They dont have to have them imported. To many people are so into the JDM craze that anything and everything is JDM.
By Ej2-B16a
#28455 ITS JDM JO!!!!! oh well.. looks really good atleast, definetly a step up from those cracked, busted up clears that he had before..
By vtec_gloucester
Greasedmonkey wrote:To many people are so into the JDM craze that anything and everything is JDM.

sad... but so very true! :eh:
By JLau
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:Everyone is confused. They arent JDM. They are just made by a company that is in japan. Everyone tells me they like my JDM audio console and JDM armrest all the time. News flash. ITS OEM US parts. any one can get them. They dont have to have them imported. To many people are so into the JDM craze that anything and everything is JDM.

+1

Totally correct. But there is a JDM audio console. Everyone has the US option but the JDM one has the lighter on the driver side and a different shaped ashtray.

But JDM blah, blah, blah.

Sorry for the thread jack. Smoke the corners and it'll look hot.
By Ej2-B16a
#28477 na.. im tired of like wasting money and modding stuff outside....

i did my fair share of making her look cute.. painted it, painted the rims, got some more oem looking lights..

last thing ill probably do to it OUTSIDE is get oem tailights and thats it.. the rest is going into turbo money