Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
#265711 Man Sorry 2 hear! I hate fools like that..One time I went to the Movies with my Wife and when I came back out I noticed some stole my "H" Emblems off my coupe..Can u believe that my Emblems..

Some people in this World are just Scum Bags. Don't Worry Karma will come to them.. :)
By jordansayswtf
#265892 I'm just glad that I still have a car, this is the 3rd time already someone's tried to steal something in it or off it. The last time was worse, someone smashed my driver's side window and tried to take out my radio, but they failed so they just popped the trunk and took something that belonged to my friend. STUPID THIEVES. :x
By 1ACarlos
#265901 Nice coupe
By jordansayswtf
#265999 Decided to upload a few pics from about 2 weeks ago after I washed my car...I MISS MY VISORS ALREADY :(

(I know my tire is hella low and flat in this pic, but the day after I bought some used front tires because that one had a leak in it and was starting to separate.)

By Boods
#266066 Looking good mate! sucks about the visors though, shame there's some bad people about...
also in the first pic is your tyre flat or is it the camera angle?
By jordansayswtf
#266069 Yeah it was actually going low because it had a leak in it, I changed both front tires the next day because they were hella bald anyway.
By ej1lover
#266147 Looks good, I have myself a paradice green ej1 too!

I got some of those LED lights for my gauges, but they aren't as bright as yours!

Where did you get yours at?
By jordansayswtf
ej1lover wrote:Looks good, I have myself a paradice green ej1 too!

I got some of those LED lights for my gauges, but they aren't as bright as yours!

Where did you get yours at?

I got mine at superbrightleds.com, i just followed the DIY page that we have in the DIY section.
By ej1lover
#266339 That's where I got mine too, maybe its just the color I got that makes them dim...
By RWMIII
ej1lover wrote:That's where I got mine too, maybe its just the color I got that makes them dim...

mine came out dim too. I got red.

trying to find something brighter. maybe v-leds?
By ej1lover
#267331 I got the purple ones, they aren't TOO dim though, but purple is a darker color, so that could be why.

I did also get the ones that are the "super bright LED" ones or whatever they are called.
By jordansayswtf
#267339 So my buddies and I dropped the car yesterday :D

Here's a few pics a couple days ago before the drop:

And the finished result:

She's sitting on some Megan Racing coilover sleeves on OEM shocks for now (YES I KNOW THIS IS HELLA BAD, but I'm planning on upgrading my shocks within the next month or 2, either KYB AGX's or Tokico Illuminas). I didn't realize how high my car actually was until we let down the jack for the final time and I took a step back and stared at it for a good 20 minutes, haha.

So my question is now, when I upgrade the shocks should I go KYB's or Tokicos?
By Ajax1989
#267340 to answer that question imma ask you this question.. wat are your plans for the car.. jsut a dd or a track/dd??

for a str8 dd i say tokico
but if u ever plan on doing some track time, id save and get a full bodied coliover..