Post YOUR Coupe here
By jordansayswtf
#259530 Well, here's the story. My first car was an automatic Adriatic Blue Pearl 98 Integra LS hatch, a grad gift from my parents in June of last year. I loved that car and it was hella fun to drive and was in great condition.

I didnt wanna do anything to it, but after a while, like the beginning of this year, I decided that I wanted to start doing things to it little by little. But before I could do anything...I had a major fail. I rear ended a work van in rush hour traffic on my way to school. The van was unscratched mostly, but my Teg was trashed in the front.

Insurance totaled it, and a few weeks later, I picked up my first ever Civic for 2500. It's an Automatic, but I really wanna do a engine and tranny swap in the future. This was what it looked like the first few days I had it.

It came with no radio, it obviously got jacked because the dash bezel was super destroyed around it, and it also had one of those cheapo ugly ass euro corners on the passenger side, while the drivers side was stock. So i made a trip to Pick N Pull and got me some new dash trim (which was a bitch to pull off AND install WITHOUT TAKING OFF THE DASH -___-) and a stock passenger corner light. Anyway fast forward to now and he'res how she looks.

More recent pics as of 2012:

UPDATED 5/13/2012

ENGINE/TRANSMISSION
-D15B7 engine
-Automatic Transmission
-AEM Short Ram Intake

SUSPENSION
-Lower tie bar (was there when I bought it)
-15" BBS RZ Wheels w/25mm offset(I think).
-Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves on Stock shocks

EXTERIOR
-DIY Amber Corners
-6000k HIDs
-Replica Foglights
-LED License Plate Lights
-Spoon Replica Mirrors
-Sticker bombed gas lid
-ANGRY BIRD!
-OEM Honda Window Visors
-Ebay Rear Visor

INTERIOR
-Blue LED gauges
-5-panel Wink Mirror
-Luigi
-Kenwood Stereo
-LED Dome Light

EXHAUST
-DC Sports Catback

PLANS
-New tires are a priority right now. DONE
-Needs a drop. DONE
-Headers and exhaust? Exhaust DONE
-Tranny swap/engine swap in the future
-Maybe new paint job, debating on whether to keep it teal or not.
Last edited by jordansayswtf on Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By 1ACarlos
#259565 Very nice
By coldvision2000
#259568 Nice civic you should start off with lowering it and getting a front lip :)
By jordansayswtf
coldvision2000 wrote:Nice civic you should start off with lowering it and getting a front lip :)

I know I really wanna drop this car as soon as I can. And I was thinking of getting either a Spoon style or wings west lip.
By dbrooks
#259631 ^^^^ doooooooo it!
By jordansayswtf
dbrooks wrote:^^^^ doooooooo it!

Hell yeah its near the top of my to-do list haha.

familyEGuy23 wrote:that was a clean teggy did you keep the rims?
and you should keep your hatch teal it looks good :thumb:

Nah, I wish I did keep them though. And I am sorta leaning toward keeping it teal I just need to take care of some chips dings and scratches on it.
By coldvision2000
#259673 Keep it teal looks sexy teal and lowered also I would go with the spoon lip and if you’re on a budget go with eibach sports line springs or H&R both work great on stock struts :)
By jordansayswtf
coldvision2000 wrote:Keep it teal looks sexy teal and lowered also I would go with the spoon lip and if you’re on a budget go with eibach sports line springs or H&R both work great on stock struts :)

Yeah I was looking into those because I am on a tight budget, LOL.
By coldvision2000
#259792 here is a pic of the eibach the front was good but the ass of my coupe was high and didnt feel all the great driving around with them felt every bump

the H&R are better cause its a lower drop give you the slam look and feels like a race car taking turns and a lil smoother over bumps sorry for the big ass pic :o i'll get a pick of the H&R that im rocking now
By jordansayswtf
coldvision2000 wrote:here is a pic of the eibach the front was good but the ass of my coupe was high and didnt feel all the great driving around with them felt every bump

the H&R are better cause its a lower drop give you the slam look and feels like a race car taking turns and a lil smoother over bumps sorry for the big ass pic :o i'll get a pick of the H&R that im rocking now

I'm really gonna look into these now, thanks!
By jordansayswtf
#262782 Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't really done anything at all with the car besides driving it anyway due to lack of funds. Retail doesnt pay anything lol.
By jordansayswtf
#263409 Bored today, so I snapped one pic of my car before my camera died on me -____-

And yes, I ziptied my plate to the bottom grill. Saved me 50 dollars LOL. :D

By Classiccarsrule85
#263413 defiantly nice poor teg tho and i gotta say im a fan of flip ups so that prelude caught my attention lol....

anyhow looks like a nice project clean body for sure
By jordansayswtf
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:defiantly nice poor teg tho and i gotta say im a fan of flip ups so that prelude caught my attention lol....

anyhow looks like a nice project clean body for sure

I know man, I miss my teg so much, it was super fun to drive. And that prelude in my sig is my friend's it's pretty clean in person.