Post YOUR Coupe here
By nateski
#250804 Here it is my EJ1. well it WAS my mom's car and it's been garage kept for quite a while, i guess that explains why the body is so straight and there is NO RUST. i have A LOT of plans for this car but not really gonna start working on it till i get my two speeding tickets out of the way haha. if theres any suggestions, advice or anything you guys dislike about the car or my plans for it feel free to let me know.

well here's the run down.
engine:
d16z6
5 speed y7 tranny
spectre intake

suspension & brakes:
advancedjdmparts.com coilovers

interior:
pioneer deck
dual speakers
12 in. pioneer sub
1000 watt sony xplod amp
broadway rearview mirror
50% tinted front windshield, 35% tinted front half and 20% tinted back half

exterior:
OEM Teal
OEM front, sideskirts & back lip
OEM mudguards (front removed)
OEM sunroof visor (removed)
amber corners
amber sidemarkers
6k HIDs

Plans for it:
Get a New Power Window Motor or find out why my driver's side window rolls up and down so slow
New Component Speakers (currently running lame speakers)
LED Cluster and Climate Controls
OEM/JDM Optional Audio Console
Window Visors
Debating on getting a New Front Lip
Clear is coming off my trunk so planning on getting a touch up or may paint the whole car
Paint Windshield Wipers back to Black.
Paint Headlight Housing Black.

And Here Are The Pics (decent quality photos from my iPhone haha) :
Stock Height with Amber Corners:

My Friends and I:

Dropped & HID's In:

When I First Put On My Si's:

Installing My SideMarkers:

SideMarkers With My Rims:

I'll Admit it looks kinda dirty but it's the lighting, ill take a better pic during the day haha
Custom Box my dad made a while back, im gonna remove what's currently in there and replace it with my amp.

AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS!? lol is there a way to fix it or what's the part number it get's really irritating at times haha.

Let Me Know What You Guys Think and More Pics coming SOON, just waiting for my friend to send me some pics that we took the other day. STAY TUNED!!
Last edited by nateski on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 16 times in total.
By Flush93Civic
#250806 Super clean body man! Love the little mods you have made so far! This is going to be a clean project I can tell. Keep up the good work! 8)
By nateski
Flush93Civic wrote:Super clean body man! Love the little mods you have made so far! This is going to be a clean project I can tell. Keep up the good work! 8)

Thanks!! Really Appreciate It haha.
By nateski
Boods wrote:hella clean mate, love the look you got goin.

what's your plans for it? :)

Thanks homie, as for what I'm planning on doing to it, I have a whole list goin on somewhere up there haha.
By 603 jdm
#250868 those si's look NASTYYYYYY
By 603 jdm
#250869 and how does it ride on those coilovers?
By nateski
603 jdm wrote:those si's look NASTYYYYYY

nasty in a good way i suppose? haha

603 jdm wrote:and how does it ride on those coilovers?

as for the coilovers its probably from ebay BUT it did the job in dropping my car and for the ride its pretty smooth till you come across potholes and speed bumps :(
By EG9-ish
#250878 Looks good.

The stripping on the door, pull it all the way out, and push it back in again after straightening the corner, no need for a new part.
By nateski
EG9-ish wrote:Looks good.

The stripping on the door, pull it all the way out, and push it back in again after straightening the corner, no need for a new part.

Thanks.
how do you think i take it out? im guessing removing the door panel should help by giving me more space to work with?
By 603 jdm
#250886 yeah i heard ebay coils can be like that. im probably gonna buy some as a temporary drop. and yeah i meant nasty in a good way they look hella clean. u polish them?
By nateski
603 jdm wrote:yeah i heard ebay coils can be like that. im probably gonna buy some as a temporary drop. and yeah i meant nasty in a good way they look hella clean. u polish them?

yeh ebay coils isnt even that bad it's cheap along with the drop how can you go wrong, but as you said its only temporary :) yeh i did polish the rims i actually wish i took some before and after pics with those because when i started off with the rims, they were wrecked, curbed, scratched and everything but they turned out looking good after a few months haha
By 603 jdm
#250891 yeah i found a set of sleeves for 55 with shipping i think on ebay prob gunna order them tomorrow hopefully. and i wish i could find some si's up here without having to drive like 3 hours away and there 400 and up
By nateski
603 jdm wrote:yeah i found a set of sleeves for 55 with shipping i think on ebay prob gunna order them tomorrow hopefully. and i wish i could find some si's up here without having to drive like 3 hours away and there 400 and up

3 hours in a car and to top it off $400 si's. honestly I WOULD haha you gotta do what you gotta do, but that's just me. i spent $300 on my set with some thread left on the tires, the only bad side was all the labor i put into polishing them but it was worth it.
By nateski
#250919 This is how she sits for the time being, my rims currently have no tires so these hubs will have to do.
Pics taken with iPhone, planning on using a REAL Camera with better shots later.