Post YOUR Coupe here
By FG2_Andrew
#293405 Free ftw. Nice pick up
By familyEGuy23
#293408 :shock: wow nice come up free civic is sick what's wrong with it that's how my car looked when I picked it up but I payed for it :lol:

So I take it your going to do auto to manual conversion :hehe:
By familyEGuy23
#293421 kind of random but I was looking at your 1st pics when installing your sidemarkers..you rock TITS shirts too?! Nice :thumb:
By nateski
HungRealLow21 wrote:so how you come up on this??

well a friend of mine had it on craigslist for $300, no one bought it & i needed a sh*t load of parts. so im guessing he just told himself "why not", gave me a call earlier this past week and first thing in the morning, yesterday, i got towed the car in my backyard haha.
Last edited by nateski on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nateski
familyEGuy23 wrote::shock: wow nice come up free civic is sick what's wrong with it that's how my car looked when I picked it up but I payed for it :lol:

So I take it your going to do auto to manual conversion :hehe:

from what my homie told me, it needs a new alternator & distributor, he never had the time to get to it so he decided to just sell it. and your car came a VERY long way i read that WHOLE thread haha good job to ya bro. and yes im finally ready to do a automatic to manual swap & i've been waiting to do it for a while now! :woot:

familyEGuy23 wrote:kind of random but I was looking at your 1st pics when installing your sidemarkers..you rock TITS shirts too?! Nice :thumb:

F*CK YEAH i do haha, too bad there's too many biters out here so im thinking of jumping brands :lol:
By familyEGuy23
#293481 That's cool bro nothing beats free and thanks I still got a lot of work to do. I know how that feels I'm pretty much done with my auto to manual swap just need to do some wiring and of course the motor :lol:

Same sh*t with me bro everyone biting I sold most of my collection but I got tired of seeing the same thing everywhere and lame graphics I'm going to start my own brand so keep an eye out! :wink: :D
By nateski
familyEGuy23 wrote:That's cool bro nothing beats free and thanks I still got a lot of work to do. I know how that feels I'm pretty much done with my auto to manual swap just need to do some wiring and of course the motor :lol:

Same sh*t with me bro everyone biting I sold most of my collection but I got tired of seeing the same thing everywhere and lame graphics I'm going to start my own brand so keep an eye out! :wink: :D

well to keep my money spending to a minimum I think I'll just do the tranny swap, then focus on the looks as well as getting legit parts instead of eBay parts haha.
good luck on starting your own brand doe because a lot of the street wear these days are getting really repetitive. haha
By familyEGuy23
#293919 That's what's up take your time on tranny swap totally worth it though :thumb:
Yeah thanks I want to stand apart from the rest takes time and $$$$
By nateski
#297776 so these past 2 weeks i got A LOT DONE with a lil bit of pics haha. well first off i changed the passenger side axle, both front end wheel bearings, steering rack boots & front end outer tie rods. here's a few pix:

not really noticeable but the dust boot on the old tie rod was hammered real bad haha grease leaking out of it and such, both sides were terrible.

again not too noticeable but both steering rack boots were TORN with little to no grease in the what so ever haha.

and here's a few pix after i got done with it:

oh and a slammed NO STRUTS corolla haha:

also a model car that i just finished a few days ago:

now that maintenance on the car is hopefully over, im thinking of getting a new struts/shocks kit, but that's gonna have to wait cause i just got a 2nd job and can't wait for my first pay check, THEN STRUTS IT IS!!! haha