Post YOUR Coupe here
By johnnymck7
#291241 finally picked the car up from the body shop today.alittle upset tho they broke a couple things that im gonna have to replace.o well here it is neway still have to put my fogs back in tho.
thos r crappy cell pics as soon as i get my camera back ill take some better ones
By johnsonm781
#291266 Nice bro looks hella clean....maybe a lower drop next? Or what's YOUR plans for it now since one of the hardest parts is done?
By johnnymck7
johnsonm781 wrote:Nice bro looks hella clean....maybe a lower drop next? Or what's YOUR plans for it now since one of the hardest parts is done?

a lower stance is definitely one of the next things on the list.i have some suspension stuff already jus waitin to get this part done.after that a good wire tuck and brake tuck also get the bay sprayed.gotta get a color picked out im thinkin battle ship gray under the hood :?
By ceelx
#291282 :thumb: look great buddy but you must fix couple things :wink:
guys in body shop never do that like you :hehe: i know something about this :woot:

congratss "new" car :thumb:
By johnnymck7
ceelx wrote::thumb: look great buddy but you must fix couple things :wink:
guys in body shop never do that like you :hehe: i know something about this :woot:

congratss "new" car :thumb:

thanks man yea im pumped.to bad this weather sucks now.i wanna drive it so bad.got the main probelm i had fixed tonite b4 it got dark.for some reason somebody forgot to hook up my door locks.shes locked up now.its now outside under a car cover since we r supposed to get some snow tonite.
:(
By johnnymck7
#291513 ok so ive been back and worth on wheels and havent ordered a damn thing yet cause ever time i think im sold i change my mind.i believe i have found the wheels that im goin to go wit.they r drag dr-46's with a 40 offset.here they r let me kno what u think all criticism is welcome..
By TrailerTrash
johnnymck7 wrote:Image

id do these just like they are only with a black chrome lip
By johnnymck7
Jr_DSantos wrote:drag dr-46's :thumb: good choice

thanks,im hopein it will set the car off alil bit more.
By johnnymck7
TrailerTrash wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:Image

id do these just like they are only with a black chrome lip

the black chrome lip would b pretty hot.i might have to look into havin that done.i cant order em till march so that will give a plenty of time to try and find somebody able to do it
By ceelx
#291643 i prefer thats one ;)
or
or

:wink:
By johnnymck7
#291649 thanks ceelx..i appreciate the help.for some reason ive never been a big fan of black wheels tho.
By johnnymck7
#296275 havent updated in along time jus figured id pass on what was happening.i still havent picked out a set of wheels that i like so now the wheels that i have r goin to the powder coat place.i think im goin to have em down in white unless they can do sport bronze for me.i guess i wont make the decision till i c the colors they have.i still have to get a windshield and have it put in,but the weather hasnt been all that great but its gettin closer to spring everyday.ill post some pics when the wheels go back on
By Punksz6
#296401 Nice can't wait to see what color you choose. :thumb: