Post YOUR Coupe here
By IAMSAL
#237658 This is my first build im doing myself no help from any shops just friends

Critiques, Suggestions, Praises are welcome and needed

I Named her Delilah

By IAMSAL
#237663 honeycomb aluminum intake, a lot of people hate on it
By TrailerTrash
#237665 Very nice coupe :thumb:

ive been thinkin about making an intake like that. can you post more pictures of it please
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#237669 It's definately something you don't see every day. A nice chrome exhaust would definately set it off. I'd like to see more pics, maybe under the hood too.
By IAMSAL
#237681 homemade clutch "Pad" i did this to the brake as well

putting on the new exhaust yesterday(Pics soon)
By IAMSAL
#237683 i gotta polished maganflow on it now pics soon hopefully

Interior
i put in some new pioneer speakears and and 10' sub*(for long drives)
and took out the power steering

under the hood(single jingle!)
By Ecc0
#237711 Looking nice and clean what plans do you have for her??? I have a teal civ too was thinking of going blue with her but keepin it teal just like you
By 1ACarlos
#237741 Very Nice
By chilango41
#237751 IMO that intake looks tacky. I would just put a short ram or cold air.
Other then that, everything else looks good :thumb:
You do need to go lower though :wink:
By TrailerTrash
#237856 I was considering that Grant wheel for my coupe. it definitely looks awesome in an eg!

does it block your view of the gauges at all?
By IAMSAL
#237860 it blocks everything speedo/tach but i know how fast im going depending on what gear im in and the sound of the motor, prolly cuz i learned how to drive stick just by listening
By TrailerTrash
#237863 damit that blows. i dont need to see the guages at all times but i dont wanna have to look around a steering wheel when I do wanna see them
By IAMSAL
#237864 im planning on boosting it, putting carbon fiber mirrors tommorow and hopefully some 50-50 tails, i wanna make about the same power i had with my b18c hatch i had prior and i have a little surprise for it next week, i also put skunk2 suspension on front and tein coilovers on back today i think the rear needs to be lower tho so i def agree with that