Post YOUR Coupe here
By aMt405
#236687 what momo wheel is that?
By ej1lover
coldvision2000 wrote:That setup is going to be sick with those rims cant wait to see it on your coupe 8)

Thanks dude! I can't wait as well :woot:

aMt405 wrote:what momo wheel is that?

The suede 330mm
By ej1lover
#237844 Got an update, so the sportline springs will not work on my EG because they are off an integra, so it will make my ride higher! So i've decided to get some ground control coilover springs :thumb:
By cesash
#237970 i want see new pics on new wheels :)
By ej1lover
cesash wrote:i want see new pics on new wheels :)

I have to still get tires mounted on them. I won't be able to take pics until spring time :(
By Ajax1989
#238012 ahhh finally gettin rid of them ulgy slips
and gettin some real knock offs :thumb:

the coupe looks sick man!
i cant wait to seee the grids on there
By ej1lover
#245721 Alright guys here we go!

Got the grids on!!! :D They are wrapped in BFG g-force KDWs

Instead of those eibach springs, I got some ground control coilovers. EVEN BETTER!

Here's some pictures.

Enjoy

By Punksz6
#245722 Very Nice!! :thumb:
By ej1lover
Punksz6 wrote:Very Nice!! :thumb:

Thanks mang!!!

We just got another damn foot of snow! I was supposed to get this bitch registered and insured today so I can drive it, looks like that's not going to happen :(

Sad EG :(
By ej1lover
#265436 Might as well do an update on my EG.

Got many many new parts.

Here ya go :thumb:

By johnnymck7
#265438 Looks good man.keep up with the good work :thumb:
By ej1lover
#286823 Well it's been a while since I've posted here. Currently the civic is sitting in my garage all torn apart. My dad is going to weld up the new patch panels I ordered :woot: And, I'm currently into the process of a headlight wire tuck. With this cold ass weather, it's slowly progressing.

I even have a better update on christmas :)

And here it is in its current stage :)

And... the teaser :) :) :)

By Ecc0
#286841 That's quite an obvious teaser but a good one. Are you gonna spray your new bonnet to keep it looking more standard of rock the cf look???
By ej1lover
Ecc0 wrote:That's quite an obvious teaser but a good one. Are you gonna spray your new bonnet to keep it looking more standard of rock the cf look???

Haha what else could I have done?! I'm going to keep it the carbon fiber look. Maybe a long ways down the road ill get the paint to paint over it, but that's highly doubtful.
By dbrooks
#286904 Nice coupe! :thumb: