Post YOUR Coupe here
By 94EJ2
#270276 no man no updates im actually thinking about getting outta the honda game its not a practical vehicle for me to have anymore and i had to have surgery and i need money to pay the bill so its up for sale i think im going to ask 4k for it i hate to get rid of it since all the work ive put into it but i havent driven it for almost a month ive been driving my s10 blazer.
By dbrooks
#270277 Dang dude. I'm sorry to hear that. :thumbdown:
By 94EJ2
#270298 idk i was never really into hondas to begin with ya know ive always been kind of a country boy and nothing about honda is country ive had 23 vehicles since i was 14 (22 now) and about 3/4th of them were trucks i like the car and all it just dont fit my lifestyle
By dbrooks
#270326 Word. I understand that.
By 94EJ2
#325657 Getting another honda after seeing the downside of the darkside... v8s are expensive lol and blew up 2 chevys 1 ford and a dodge since i sold the civic and seen the civic driving down the road the other day looking at a couple of integras waiting for tax money
By 94EJ2
#326371 all honda/acura deals fell though ended up with a 2004 cavalier 2.2 ecotech 5speed
By 94EJ2
#330921 yea so i found the guy that had it offered to trade him my pos cavalier staight across and he agreed ha what he dont know is he got screwed

so here she sits now Image
By brandoff88
#330954 :o straight across hahaha...what a turd....you my friend have some bartering skills to say the least, glad to see it back in good hands :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#330969 But he did molest it a little bit nothing I can't fix already got most of it done just waiting onmy new seats integra gsr seats
By brandoff88
#330988 that's awesome, I just woke up and read "but he molested it" and I went oh no :thumbdown: then I read you already got most of it taken care of lol, I hate when people ruin perfectly good cars haha
By 94EJ2
#331008 Yea now I just have to find a set of seatbelts for the back seat for some reason there gone and she needs brakes and a clutch possibly a head gasket but I was going to replace that anyways because I'm putting ARP head studs in it
By 94EJ2
#331032 Well the rear calipers were already going before I sold it but he didn't take care of it for shit
By Tibikazi
#341593 Your front bumper could use a little paint haha.
Loving the white got 1 myself .