Post YOUR Coupe here
By kingjmack
#229822 Here is my coupe that is up on jackstands for the winter. I have had the car for a few months now, but lost my old camera which had my pics of the car all put together.

My poor little heater. LOL! Man, this thing has prolly burnt 15 gallons of fuel so far.

The most important piece of equipment in the shop

Right now, It still has the d16z6 in it. I've got a complete ls swap that is going to go in it as soon as the motor gets built. Right now, the block is at the machine shop being cleaned, decked, and punched out .020. As of right now, all the vtec heads in my area are out of my price range, so the stock head is going to be used unless I can pick one up fairly cheap.
Last edited by kingjmack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 am, edited 13 times in total.
By kingjmack
#229832 I have to brag on my step-daughter. She got me one of the most awesome presents i've ever recieved.
It's a 4ft long "Gorilla Bar" Pry bar.............
By kingjmack
#229833 Image
Coilovers done. Had to cut the bolts of on the rear shocks where they mount to the lca's.

Working on the air horns next.
By kingjmack
familyEGuy23 wrote:What are the horns for? :)

Just a upgrade for the loudness of the stock horn. It's a mod I've done to every vehicle I've owned. Because in today's society, half of the drivers have louder stereo's, louder exhausts, and are constantly texting or talking on cell-phones, SO, I like to think that the louder horns will gain their attention better.
By kingjmack
#229910 The project for the day will be to clean and organize this mess. LOL!

And if I have time, start to install these
By jayEGR
#229913 sweeet the same setup i have looking good for a project cant wait to see how this baby comes out goodluck :thumb:
By berg89
#229914 Nice, What are your plans for the car? EJ1 :thumb:
By kingjmack
berg89 wrote:Nice, What are your plans for the car? EJ1 :thumb:

Nothing major for right now. I'm in the process of building a b18b, but that is going to be a long term project because I still cant make up my mind if I'm goin n/a or boost. I don't have any certain power goals, just want to have something thats fun to drive.

So, untill the motor gets built, I'm focusing on the cosmetic stuff. Here is a list of the planned mods I have.

Interior: (It's got black interior)
USDM optional audio console (installed)
Black armrest (Have a brown one. Need to paint it)
Yonaka Seats
Ebay Harness bar
Pillar gauge pod
NRG Steering wheel
USDM GSR cluster swap
Wink mirror
Dual Bend shifter with weighted knob
Ford taurus cupholder mod (working on it)
Integra Maplight

Trunk:
Dunno. Right now there is nothing in it. Might leave it stock.

Exterior:

CF Hood
CF Trunk
CF Lip
EK side skirts
EK mudflaps
Wheels?? Im still deciding on what type to get. I go back and forth between solid black wheels, and black wheels with a polished lip.

I'd love to do something with the stock antenna. Maybe take it out, and put one on that is similar to the one on my 328i.

Now, I know this is a crap-load of mods and might take a year or so to complete. I have a wife who is VERY supportive of my hobby, but I can't spend all the extra cash on the ej.
Last edited by kingjmack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By kingjmack
#230958 Got the air horns in **EDIT** I moved the airhorns to the bumper support. I just think they looked like crap by the intake

Fogs and plate on bumper. Fitment of the fogs is kinda crappy.

Working on headlights next.
Last edited by kingjmack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By kingjmack
#230959 Got some new goodies for the toolbox

Front wheel bearing kit

Brake caliper kit
By kingjmack
#231200 Today was just like christmas all over again. LOL!

Got this in the mail

And picked this up from the machine shop

They ccleaned it up, decked it, and punched it out .020!!
Last edited by kingjmack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jayEGR
#231202 nice man like the block shits gunna be insane :thumb: more more more progress pics :thumb: goodluck on the build keep us updated :woot: