Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
jayEGR wrote:new pictures of the vent visors and new rims coming soon :thumb:

:thumb:
By jayEGR
#294836 so i got some goodies ive been wanting to do, soon ill have some pics up ,im call this guy tomarrow who i meet over the weekend from this UTI meet up and he had told me he has a black rug for my coupe so which is really good news because he charging me 40 bucks for it ...for my on going list so far i have the black dash board ,blk door panels and alll i need to do is get the black rear seats and fronts plus the glove compartment door in black and center cup holder in blk as well then i can start redoing my interior to all blk :thumb: :hehe:
cant wait
By johnsonm781
#295688 what rims are those with your pics in front of grafitti wall posted on tues. nov. 29 2011
By jayEGR
johnsonm781 wrote:what rims are those with your pics in front of grafitti wall posted on tues. nov. 29 2011

i think there track lites if not then drags but i just sold them and painted my volks white ,pics coming soon :thumb:
By jayEGR
#299343 just like i promise you guys here is the new look with the rims hope you like :thumb:
got the car pinated while ago but the thing is this guys did a slppoy job and never put the clips but have my coupe badge finally
and a lil Representation from me
By greggarcia
#299348 very nice bro
By Punksz6
#299381 Looking Good! :thumb:
By VtecStyle94
#299536 :shock: Damn, that looks fucking sexy!
By jayEGR
elrompetoto wrote:looks way better that hole offset shit is playd out

i agree bro im over it but i wanna lower just a lil bit more but the headers i have wont let me so it kinda sux
and thanks fellas
im also doing my whole interior in blk i already did my s2k seats ,but that has to hold on for more updates latter :thumb:
By jayEGR
#300057 so went to the orlando art museum for a project for humanities class , and since i got a lil inspired with some of the work there i headed to downrown do to a lil photoshoot with my friends iphone 4

HOPE YOU ENJOY

By EJ1_MK
#300085 :woot: :woot: :woot: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: