Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
jayEGR wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:send me that ls motor u got :wink:

wat team jersey?.. if u say phili imma laugh my ass off lol jkkk

but good choice on the BC camber kits!

you mother fucker lmao you know iam a die hard phillys fan lmao :lol:
even though my eagles suck balls this year i still rep i anit on no ban wagon, ive always been a eagles fans since i left philly :thumb:

ahhhahah im fukin with you... im a steeler fan since day uno also..
but yes they are sucking this year.. i figured they be 4-1 or 3-2 not 1-4
By jayEGR
#277247 i feel you iam just as surprise also , plus i anit worried about it its a team who knows that might turn shit around and start breaking record lmao :thumb: like they always do
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279204 I was scooping out your car earlier lol
I kinda wanna tint my windows but not sure?
By jayEGR
#279206 its keep the sun coming in for sure :thumb: but i kinda wish i hadnt done it because it looks clean but at the same time i dnt want no one looking inside my car ,

i have some updates coming soon i installed my camber kits buddyclubs and my lower control arms , and i also order my new rims and painted the coupe , :hehe: ill post some teaser pics soon :wink:
By JDMjorgeEJ193
#279207 Yeah that's a good point I kinda like the way it looks without tint but then again I don't want anyone looking on my car, seems pretty sketchy since I park on the street :thumbdown:
By jayEGR
#279671 yea i agree ^
so i fially got my paint job done and my brawl put on this week, driving my dads ranger sucked but it was worth the wait

Tada

oh and i also have my new rims coming in this week
my next to do thing on the list is changing my whole interior to blk and s2k seats and also last but not least iam going b20v :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#279681 Fucking sexy
By Punksz6
jayEGR wrote:yea i agree ^
so i fially got my paint job done and my brawl put on this week, driving my dads ranger sucked but it was worth the wait

Tada

oh and i also have my new rims coming in this week
my next to do thing on the list is changing my whole interior to blk and s2k seats and also last but not least iam going b20v :hehe:

Bad Ass Bro!! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#279885 well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:
By Ajax1989
jayEGR wrote:well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:

get clear ones!

there dope
By Vti93T
#279929 Looks good :thumb:
By jayEGR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jayEGR wrote:well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:

get clear ones!

there dope

idk i like the amber ones