Post YOUR Coupe here
By jayEGR
#300225 tomarrow is going to be a big day for me ,iam re-doing all the interior into blk i am taking out all the grey parts and converting it all to blk , i found the dash and door panels and just recieved in the mail the rear parts and the glove compartment ,centerconsole and blk carpet, i also installed my s2k seats , ill post pics up tomarrow or fri. when i have the chance :thumb:
By dbrooks
#300236 I'm pumped to see your brand new armrest in there! Do you like it? I like the cupholder in there!
By Bobec
#300269 I love hgm coupes and i`m half way there to paint mine too 8)
By jayEGR
#300443 thanks and im have to re do my rear bumber to get painted because i have a big scratch and a dent ,also have to redo my fron radiator support which is bent
@dbrooks i love it its bad ass now that everything is all black but the only thing i can do yet is my rear seats because i pick up tires , i sell used tires from my shop so thats on hold, but until then i might have a lil small project , im looking into a honda ruckus :hehe:
By Punksz6
#305750 Rest In Peace Josh (jayEGR) Rodriguez!!! :(
By cesash
#305814 Fucking tree :/ R.I.P !
By Blk95coupe
cesash wrote:Fucking tree :/ R.I.P !

My best friend Jay passed away because he hit a tree.

Sucks to think about still.

RIP man your in a better place now.
By elrompetoto
Blk95coupe wrote:
cesash wrote:Fucking tree :/ R.I.P !

My best friend Jay passed away because he hit a tree.

Sucks to think about still.

RIP man your in a better place now.
Do u know exactly what happend ?
By fatcoupe
#305906 RIP
By Eg6H2D
#306505 RIP bud. you def will be missed here on Civic EG! :(
By KittyrdzEG9
#306626 I still pass by your forum to read. And I still cant believe you are gone. Im gonna miss you so much. You never got to see my eh9 and i know you would had been so happy to see " that clean bitch " :( 2 more days for your birthday!