Post YOUR Coupe here
By dbrooks
#225295 So, I recently purchased a 93 EG coupe after selling my 93 sedan. It was probably the best thing I have ever done.

Though I have no pictures yet, here are the plans.

Not in specific order:

skunk2 coilovers from my sedan (slammed of course)
all the "stiff stuff" as egsedanguy likes to put it.
Body work/repaint.
And random other stuff.

Here is a few questions I want you to answer though.

Since it is teal, and I like teal, should I repaint it that color, or move on?

AND

z6 turbo? I think yes. Actually hell yes.

Let me know what you think. I kinda think it would be cool if I kinda built this the way a lot of the users would like to see. Of course, I am going to keep it in the boundries that I like.

But one thing, I will NEVER put a body kit on. I see too many of those at work. None of them are Hondas though. Hahaha

thanks for checking this out. I'll get pics soon.
By d-mon
#225406 teal and turbo is a match made in heaven
post pics now!!!!!11!!!

i miss my teal coupe :cry:
By dbrooks
#225509 Haha it does seem legit. I like the color a lot. And it's weird, because I never liked it until I saw this car. Well, I actually used to have a teal gamebody.....but that's besides the point. Hahaha

I'll try to get pics by this weekend. I mostly rely on my iPhone, what I'm on now, to get on the internet. I don't have anything in my house because I live in the middle of nowhere. It's not too much of a sight to see right now anyways. Haha it's all stock and whatnot. Stuntin on some steelies too. I bought it from some girl. She babied it like my grandma would. Ha!
By dbrooks
#226180 Well, this is probably the most short lived build thread ever. I got rear ended while sitting at a red light getting off the highway. I wasn't hurt at all, but I literally punched this fool in the face. I hate stupid drivers. This car is dead now. At least I have it for parts......hint hint :)
By RyVcZ
#226265 too bad for the project.. too bad also for the stupid driver :twisted:
By 93hatcheg
#226355 :cry: [smilie=argue.gif] :chair: how the situatiobn went if I hadto guess. Sorry bout your car man
By dbrooks
#226711 You couldn't of said it any better. Here's the deal though.....I found a new coupe and I think I'm gonna buy it. It's white and has a pretty nice body. Just like I like them....hahaha. But it has a z6 and whatnot as well. So as soon as all of this is taken care of, this thread will be rockin and most definitely rollin. Rollin hard, actually. Ha! I think I'm gonna rock some slipstreams. I only like them on white cars. We'll see though :)
By dbrooks
#226800 Yanno, i found this today and i might go ahead and swoop it up. Its a good deal and has a solid z6. It kinda looks like shit though. and id probably sell those wheels. they look pretty big and....green. haha but i kinda do want that. del sols just grew on me about a week ago. i <3 them now.