Post YOUR Coupe here
By Gustavo
#277909 Coming out nicely. :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#277915 Well I'm mocking up some custom manifolds for turbo project during the winter but I got more things to mock up and install in the engine bay ill be taking pictures this week of everything I've done lol. Sterio has no power now
By kylenjdm93
#278001 Image

FUEL RAIL AND MY PRESSURE GAUGE

SIDE SHOT!!!!!!

REAR DISC CONVERSION
By kylenjdm93
#278003 i put a plate in my core support area in the passenger side and also the driver side, my idea was to make the core support more rigid, plus it looks clean in my opinion, ill get a front shot with the bumper off tomorrow, got my carpets back from my dads house, he was using them lol, a battery spilled on the rear i guess so some carpets missing, but im gonna be purchasing some new carpet in the winter.

By Punksz6
#278052 :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#278106 SUSPENSION SHOTS

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :thumb: :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#278107 MOUNTING THE FUEL FILTER.....

STARTED WITH A LIL EXHAUST PIPE

MOUNTED

By kylenjdm93
#278108 INSTALLED A GROUND OR 2

MY REINFORCED CORE SUPPORT, HAVE MORE GRINDING AND PAINTING TO DO THEN SHE'S DONE

By berg89
#278135 lovin the progress pics.
By kylenjdm93
#278146 well maybe tomorrow ill get the engine pulled, and the bay primed and painted, have a couple areas that need more sanding, the body is gonna be a honda blue... not sure what color but hell, it takes a day to sand and paint, if you know what your doing... and with the help of friends its short work. and fun too. :thumb: :thumb:

ive never paid a shop to do any work on this car at all, its all my back and experiences, and thanks to friends helping me along the way. im shooting for some honda tuning action next summer. :thumb: :hehe:

maybe some ride of the month action too.. lol
By kylenjdm93
#278419 Image
By kylenjdm93
#300514 Image

As it sits lol

Re paintin it cause the clear sucked

Sticker bombing the bay, i was bored with the color, some people change rims i change engine bay color and cosmetics all the time
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kylenjdm93
#300893 ok so i took some pics tonight had to get out in the cold to wake up more, have to be up till 4 am almost every night taking care of my daughter when she wakes up, so here you go enjoy.

driver side pocket..

passenger side pocket...

so were the power steering resivor is my ac dryer is there as well, i will be fixing up the stickers that are up / not stuck well, tomorrow, then i will be doing a final clear coat and cutitng with a sharp ass knife the holes were the bolted parts need the bolt holes. lol

enjoy. leave some comments if you like.

this is deffinately one of a kind build, honda tuning here i come
By kylenjdm93
#300894 Image

By kylenjdm93
#300895 yay
Last edited by kylenjdm93 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.