Post YOUR Coupe here
By 94coupeturbo
#218937 So this is my project..
Soon:
B18A1
Turbo
Just getting some stuff together and will be posting better pics when I get it going

By nic
#219268 sweet looks like a good start
By Fada Blayne
#219315 I wish my coupe was teal :( lol. Keep us posted man and good luck with ur project!
By 94coupeturbo
#219390 Yea definitely so you guys are fans of the teal huh ?
By Punksz6
#219613 Nice Project Coupe!! :thumb:
By 94coupeturbo
#219682 Thanks cant wait to get everything together. Getting ready to tear block apart and see whats all there lol since I am redoing it all as is. I will prolly keep it teal since others I know around say they like it and its hard to find a teal one so they say
By 94coupeturbo
#222625 Got some B series motor mounts coming that I ordered, something finally to get the project somewhat started, long ways to go though before turbo and all.
By 94coupeturbo
#222738 Getting instrument cluster tomorrow and hopefully the half shaft. Slowly but surely getting parts needed. Next is cvs, alternator and power steering pump for the swap.
By 94coupeturbo
#223549 Got the B series motor mounts in today

By 94coupeturbo
#223556 Gauge Cluster

Short Shifter

By 94coupeturbo
#224319 Some new pics more to see and installed cluster that finally works!

By 94coupeturbo
#224333 The car was picked up for $500 as to why I really got it and I love the 92-95 civics as well, so another project but I am enjoying this one so far just trying to get all together to do the swap right away then emissions and turbo. In the D15B7 currently in it the valve seals seem shot in the head. Have the Transmission just need a clutch for it
By 94coupeturbo
#224972 Arp Connecting Rod bolts

By dbrooks
#225634 This is definitely gonna be a legit coupe, my friend. Stoked to see this build
By dbrooks
#227504 Random question, are most cars from colorado rust free? because i dont see a single rust spot on yours. And i really want to move to denver soon. I was just worried about my child :D