Post YOUR Coupe here
By drew_ej2_owner
#215870 thanks bro... juss put on my sidemarkers today, i needa take some more pix
been busy wrkin on my boys ej1.. he bought a nice lil project.. mine is on chill mode due to short money lol
By jayEGR
#215885 aww man finally another coupe now where geettiingg more coupes on the site love that white on white ant motor pic inside pic :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#215903 i love the white with white wheels. looks great :thumb: mean and clean
By drew_ej2_owner
#216022 ILL POST UP SOME PIX IN A FEW LIKE I SAID ITS MY LIL PROJECT WHICH ISNT NO WHERE NEAR DONE YYET! =(
DER HAS 2 B A LOT OF CHANGES... MOTORWISE... ITS F*ING AUTOMATIC! ! I THINK IMA LEAVE THAT FOR LAST CUZ THIEVES DONT REALY LIKE AUTO LOL... A MONTH OR SO AGO THEY BROKE INTO MY CAR 2 TAKE A DAMN RADIO... WHAT IS IT 1995? LOL REGULAR HEAD UNITS AINT THAT BIG OF A DEAL ANYMORE, LOL
By Punksz6
#216026 Liking the Coupe! :thumb:
By cesash
#216655 Ouhhh white its soo sweeet ! Nice ! :)
By drew_ej2_owner
cesash wrote:Ouhhh white its soo sweeet ! Nice ! :)

yuhh thnxx. check for updates! they comin soon.
yer shit is sickk tho bro its official! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#216947 man like how you did the white on the top that gice me a good idea to do mines also that blue lighting inside bro , thats sick how you do under neath the datch lights, and the vlave cover is sick to ,are you going to sand down the letters? it will come out :thumb: great progress man , whats ur plans , :woot: