Post YOUR Coupe here
By Ajax1989
#225801 oh lol it kinda looks like it lol

UTI ftmfw :thumb:
By CMDeOro
#226099 So I had a crazy day at my shop today...

So I decided to treat myself by getting the EJ Detailed and then taking some pictures. :hehe:

Wax and Clay Bar

The Result...

My Paint looked so much better. I need a paint job but I can't really afford one right now. Especially since I am having a baby girl next Feb. So I am glad I was able to do this.

Some other Pics I took right afterwards.

Found the side skirts. I should be getting them on Monday I will update when I install them...
By CMDeOro
Willy Wodka wrote:Nice, Butt 15'' will look much beter:)

I am looking for a 4 door for my wife... I'm gonna put these 17s on it. Then I'll find something smaller for the EJ.
By jayEGR
#226318 looks good with the tires man i love seenin the coupes with fresh and clean wash it deserves it but whats ur plans for motor wise are you gunna paint it the same i was thinkin painting mines candyapple burgundy
:thumb: :thumb:
By jdmflush95
#226330 Clean not a fan of the wheels but very clean :thumb:
By CMDeOro
jayEGR wrote:looks good with the tires man i love seenin the coupes with fresh and clean wash it deserves it but whats ur plans for motor wise are you gunna paint it the same i was thinkin painting mines candyapple burgundy
:thumb: :thumb:

B18B Turbo and I will probably get creative with it.

I want Si Wheels now... Ive been driving around town with these wheels I love the look it gives me but the car rims make the ride a bit harsh.
By jdmflush95
CMDeOro wrote:Image

Whats up with this pic am I the only one seeing that where the bumper meets the the body under the taillight? lol
By jdmflush95
#226396 lmfao Oh ok..clean car non the less bro. :thumb:
By FunctionX
#226504 So envious of you man.
Great car so far :thumb:
By CMDeOro
#227018 So, I was looking through my shop and I found an set of H4 Hi/Low 6000k HID's

They look super clean!! I am still waiting for this guy to come by with the EK skirts. Either way this is the result.

I love HID's...