Post YOUR Coupe here
By egsedanguy
#123225 hell ya its a crime. im going to call the post police right now.j/k but we were saying is that the last post was like 8 months ago. were just giving ya a hard time. and im sure he is glad to be an insperation even if he dont own it. and it suck he sold it cause this thing was damn clean.
By Greasedmonkey
#123276 you and the post police have shown up. Tis true, car is gone and he misses it. Thread is old. its not going to be a look only thread!
By Carl-Brit
#190395 i know this is an old thred now but is derbo still kicking around i couldn't find a private message system on your site so i hope its ok for me to ask here if not i'll delete my post.

LowTEC-Derbo wrote:here are some wallshots we did yesterday with a STOCK EVO HIDs vs SVT Focus HID stock headlamps and my retrofitted TSX projectors with modded washers for more color cutoff.

enjoy.

i was wanting to know if the Guru's of HID's lowTEC Derbo or Gorv 8) if they could make me a setup like the 1 above ^ and if so how much it would cost me i really want HID's but i won't do it and endanger other road users so it would have to be done right or not at all :wink:
By Grat
#190566 i dont think derek comes on here anymore. he drives a 3 series bmw now
By project ej2
#216185 nice coupe mayng.. have you ever checked out ej1squad.com homie.? u should check us out on there... my name on there is the same as here... project ej2... oh yeah homoie.... NICE SWEET SINGLE TURBO... :woot: :woot: black FMIC is sexy... :woot: :woot: :shock:
By chrono404
project ej2 wrote:nice coupe mayng.. have you ever checked out ej1squad.com homie.? u should check us out on there... my name on there is the same as here... project ej2... oh yeah homoie.... NICE SWEET SINGLE TURBO... :woot: :woot: black FMIC is sexy... :woot: :woot: :shock:

Grat wrote:i dont think derek comes on here anymore. he drives a 3 series bmw now

:eh:
By project ej2
#216196 ohh ok mahbad peoples.. thanks for the info..... :thumbdown: for that ... LOL..