Post YOUR Coupe here
By stefan
#20316 Clean car, looks kinda Euro to me, wich is good haha
Reg. plate shaved of the trunk looks good, shaved inner rearlights not IMO.

I don't know of a DOHC 2 litre Accord btw, only SOHC's and the Type R with 212hp and 215Nm, from a H22A(7?).
So if it's Euro, it wasn't available in Holland for sure.
I've never heard of an EDM Honda with USDM typenames (like Si, SiR, EX, etc), and that sucks, because I'm quitte curious about the engine :D
K-series power for halve the price, ? of the effort, sounds good to me ;)

BTW, what did you use for the swap (like engine mounts, what tranny, chassis needed work to fit the alternator, etc)??
By petecivic
stefan wrote:Clean car, looks kinda Euro to me, wich is good haha
Reg. plate shaved of the trunk looks good, shaved inner rearlights not IMO.

I don't know of a DOHC 2 litre Accord btw, only SOHC's and the Type R with 212hp and 215Nm, from a H22A(7?).
So if it's Euro, it wasn't available in Holland for sure.
I've never heard of an EDM Honda with USDM typenames (like Si, SiR, EX, etc), and that sucks, because I'm quitte curious about the engine :D
K-series power for halve the price, ? of the effort, sounds good to me ;)

BTW, what did you use for the swap (like engine mounts, what tranny, chassis needed work to fit the alternator, etc)??

engine mounts are for a h22/civic it's Enjo who do it , the tranny is an T2T4 tranny from the F20B(very rare too), for the chassis needed work it,s just the engine mount tranny side that I modified to fit the engine mount and open a little hole to fit the shift linkage(complicate) and finnaly no work to fit the alternator ...it,s tight but it fit there :wink: but I lost my power sterring with that :(
By EG-nath
#20408 looks mint. just not too sure on the smoothed boot

looks alot of moneys worth 8)
By vtec_gloucester
#20446 ^^^ +1

i like it bue not a fan of the smoothed boot.
By petecivic
#20461 tank you for the comment but I don't understand what mean smooted boot??my english have limits :wink:
By EG-nath
#20466 delocked boot

no number plate on the boot/hatch/rear 8)
By Sire
#20500 smoothed boot= une derriere lisse... I hope that's right, my french is not that good... :?
By petecivic
#20506 :thumb: it,s perfect I understood that thx
By Sire
#20686 Pas de problem, mon ami! :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#20882 lovely civic lovely pics wish it was me :thumb:
By york62
#21968 nice car man, not my style, but its clean which is !
By JLau
#28539 French Canadian huh? I work w/ a few. Car is clean but the stele is not my own. Hot, no doubt. :thumb: