Post YOUR Coupe here
By -EJ1- COUPE
#20782 ok swap is done motor tranny ecu shift linkage axles all for 100$ :woot: will post pics
By -EJ1- COUPE
#29747 got a little long over dure update..... like i said i put the motor in for $100 its a 1.5 8 valve but it runs. i am going to be building a d16z6 for boost next sememster in school and working on the rest of the car at home. not much really new but here they are. oh and my christmas presents are coming :D

and here is how the car sits now

By york62
#29754 looking good man, congrats, and make sure you keep us updated!!
By -EJ1- COUPE
#29757 i will im getting some stuff for christmas so it should be all good :D ill post a pic of the bay later when the camera is charged
By ohDirka
#29759 how do you like that 8valve? lol i have one in my crx and its bad ass on gas
By -EJ1- COUPE
#29762 mines not so bad ass lol its got crazy miles and burns more oil then gas :lol: but the whole swap was 100 bucks so i cant argue. soon enough i will have a z6 built turbo so ill be happy :thumb: o and new paint and wheels to haha i better start saving
By chnzgoofball
#29779 nice! :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#29786 :thumb: :thumb: good grab man..

try this website for a z6

www.craigslist.com its pretty much a local ebay
By ohDirka
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:mines not so bad ass lol its got crazy miles and burns more oil then gas :lol: but the whole swap was 100 bucks so i cant argue. soon enough i will have a z6 built turbo so ill be happy :thumb: o and new paint and wheels to haha i better start saving

lol thats too bad...my 8 valve runs awesome doesn't burn any oil or leak...i was getting 50 mpg before i left for Florida
By -EJ1- COUPE
#30645 got some engine bay shots here they are. its a 8 valve 1.5 with crazy miles its throws smoke like a diesal but it still runs... :D o and it was a 100 bucks. i did a wire tuck to.
some of it thawing out from the first snowfall
what honda wheels are these? i traded a tranny for all 4
fake n1 shot with black bumper :thumb:
diy jdm cluster
diy jdm climate controls
By ohDirka
#30664 nice man its commin along :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35684 i picked up 99' teg cloth seats 2 days ago. all black real comfortable. $25 :D i think its a steal. i also got a coinpocket for christmas and a jdm coupe badge thanks to my mom for these gifts :thumb: here are some pics

the badges waiting to go on and my sidemarkers
By sqsi
#35690 Seats look nice
By ohDirka
#35704 did you get rear seats too?