Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#298629 I will take some pictures tomorrow :thumb:
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:I will take some pictures tomorrow :thumb:

:thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#298861 Pics as promised.

This is as a result of a Asian cab driver hitting me and running after I pulled over to exchange info

New front and paint coming soon. Thinking about adding either carbon fiber/kevlar air ducts and lip Image

Image bent up radiator support that's due for a change.

New support

Bay

Planning to do a mild tuck, paint and battery relocation

My momo competition wheel. Going get the Honda (OEM) horn button for it and nrg hub

I'm looking forward to wat it will all look like once complete.
By Punksz6
#298937 Sucks about the damage. I think carbon or kevlar would look good. I like the wheel too. :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#298995 :( tell me about it, but oh well.
I like the wheel too, should look dope once it's in. thinking about gutting it and tinting out the windows :hehe:

I have a ton of ideas of things I'd love to go but I just don't have the bread right now. But that's y we keep them forever right? Haha
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote::( tell me about it, but oh well.
I like the wheel too, should look dope once it's in. thinking about gutting it and tinting out the windows :hehe:

I have a ton of ideas of things I'd love to go but I just don't have the bread right now. But that's y we keep them forever right? Haha

:thumb:
By fago88
#310403 good luck with the rebuild!!!
By Fada Blayne
#311037 Thanks man, I'm going to need all the luck I can get lol
By Fada Blayne
#323470 finally got a new job!!! :woot: :woot:

updates coming soon!
By Fada Blayne
#323473 :)
Last edited by Fada Blayne on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Fada Blayne
#323474 Still cant decide what cams to get for my setup. My block has been completed and i was just going to slap my stock b16 head on there but i want POWAH! so now that i have an income ill be saving to buy a few valvetrain parts along with a good set of cams.
I just dont want to make the wrong choice and wind up disappointed, the internet isnt always reliable and everybody is entitled to there own opinions. Skunk 2 cams have been proven to make power but I want to try a different route and see wats up with the BuddyClub Spec 3's. LMK wat you guys think.

Ive also been looking at the type R 4lug conversion, for the price I think it will be a good investment.

IM BACK!
By Punksz6
#323542 :thumb: