Post YOUR Coupe here
By Flush93Civic
#248584 Looking good man! Love the paint job, makes me excited to get mine this summer! Look forward to more PICS!! :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#248636 Naa, it's painted

Thx flush93
By Fada Blayne
#251058 Bump, more updates coming soon!

Considering the 4 lug ITR suspension :?
By Fada Blayne
#255284 A few crappy cellphone pix before I fucked her up today. Im highly upset man! hasnt even been 2mths since my new paint job yet and the money i was diverting to my motor and suspension build is now going to have to pay to get it fixed again...

EG20R applying my tire shine :)

By Fada Blayne
#255302 Never knew there was a coupe crew!
By Punksz6
#255354 Nice Coupe! Coupe Crew ftw!! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#255381 nicee coupe didnt know you had a panda coupe , looks ffresh as fuck love the come up you did the eg :wink:
By Fada Blayne
#255394 Thanks guys, I will post pix of the damage soon as well as pix of the mint radiator support I chopped off a donor car today!

So hood and radiator support down! :woot: But I still need another oem bumper
By 603 jdm
#255403 coupe crew ftw ha 8) , and look on ebay, i found a front bumper for my coupe brand new for 66 bucks and change with shipping. i still need to order one too. love the paint tho. you go to New England dragway at all?
By Fada Blayne
#255407 I prefer to spend the money for the own bumper, the paint doesnt crack as easily on those.

I do go up to epping but usually in "faster" cars lol I never took mine up there.
By 603 jdm
#255413 ahhh i c, and haha ik what u mean, i grew up like 10 mins from there. bout an hour away now. im goin to import night on the 22nd i think. cant bring my coupe though. id def like to have a d15b. if ya want check out my build thread body still effed up but bay and motor lookin alot better then when i started.
By Fada Blayne
#255475 cool will do...
you going to import faceoff next week?
By 603 jdm
#255505 at New England Dragway?