Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#270771 idk, possibly. but like i said i aint trying to spend an arm and a leg. :( I still got to buy my new brakes and a couple things to finish my swap! Be a good friend and give me $2000 :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#271065 SIR corners on the way :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#273368 got some goodies on the way... 8)
By Fada Blayne
#275592 I wish I had a camera to post up all my goodies :(
By Eg6H2D
#276440 :thumb: :thumb:

A little UPDATE!!!

:woot: KONI Yellows/ Ksport Springs/ BWR LCA!!! :woot:

By 603 jdm
#276448 nice to see an update! any pics of the stance now? and u still got those gc's?
By Fada Blayne
#276780 Thanks Al Money!
:thumb:

I still got the GC's but they are stuck onto the shocks :thumbdown: im going to try to get them off eventually.

Car rides sooooooooo much nicer now and i thought it was relatively good before. I cant wait to put on the rest of my stuff.

BWR Brace and ASR Swaybar + a couple other goodies i have laying around :)
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:Thanks Al Money!

I still got the GC's but they are stuck onto the shocks :thumbdown: im going to try to get them off eventually.

Car rides sooooooooo much nicer now and i thought it was relatively good before. I cant wait to put on the rest of my stuff.

BWR Brace and ASR Swaybar + a couple other goodies i have laying around :)

:thumb: :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#277294 Thanks Jay :)

It rides mean too... Just waiting to do my balljoints now and i might need a new steering rack :facepalm:. Needless to say im not too thrilled about that.

I also need to do my front brakes and then ill get an alignment.

When im finished im hoping to have underneath the whip looking real nice!

Motor is FINALLY almost finished too. Just need to start getting shit like my mounts,etc. All in all im somewhat anxious/excited at the same time.
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:Thanks Jay :)

It rides mean too... Just waiting to do my balljoints now and i might need a new steering rack :facepalm:. Needless to say im not too thrilled about that.

Motor is FINALLY almost finished too. Just need to start getting shit like my mounts,etc. All in all im somewhat anxious/excited at the same time.

By jayEGR
EG6b20R wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:Thanks Jay :)

its all good i need to convert to manual rack anyways too ,i have no powersteering right now
By Fada Blayne
#279769 powersteering is for pussies :thumb: