Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#217801 Lol will update soon.
By kapow
#217848 i'm jealous man, we don't get civic coupes in australia
By Fada Blayne
#218121 For real?

I was wondering wat the interior choices were for my car. Because it seems to me as tho not a lot of options were offered for this bodystyle
By Fada Blayne
#233572 Havent done anything in a while because money has been tight.

update: my car got vandalized on xmas eve. 3 smashed windows and 2 puntured tires, dents in my door, etc. Gotta love it!!!

Luckily insurance got my back, paintjob soon! MINI COOPER PEPPERWHITE!!!
By Fada Blayne
#234321 Dropped it off @ the body shop today! New paint job coming soooooon. I just need to go cop my new OEM bumper from honda this saturday. So the plan is pepperwhite paint job with a black hood and roof. Hopefully it will come out looking right. I can't wait!
By Fada Blayne
#237196 So no more rust!!! Will post pics of the car in the shop soon. Unfortunately I was told that imma need a new hood, damn. Looking for a used carbon fiber one online but most likely ill just buy another oem one. Looking to try some new themes with the car and I promise that they will be unique.

Will post pics later.

Oh egb20r I think I got a mirror for u :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#237793 Just dropped off my pistons,rods,head and intake manifold @ the machine shop. 12.5+:1cp 1.9L all motor gsr monster coming out by late spring(hopefully)!!!! Getting a 3 angle supertech valvetrain installed with bronze retainers, my s2 intake mani bored out a little. As for the block its going to be a gsr with a ls crank, manley rods and high comp JE pistons with block guard, type r oil and water pump.

I'm mad siked! Can't wait!!! Fresh paintjob and a beast motor, wat more can I ask for! :woot:

Thanks for posting pics al money dawg!
By Fada Blayne
#248570 Thanks al money! More pics coming once it's nice out. traded my gsr head for a b16b one from a friend, he's forcing me to keep my gsr cams though :(, but none the less I got a ctr head :woot:

Slowly but surely my baby is coming together :fucker: