Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#279770 nuttn like trying to get in/out of a spot with the whole world watching you fight with ur wheel lol
By TrailerTrash
Fada Blayne wrote:powersteering is for pussies :thumb:

:thumb:
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:nuttn like trying to get in/out of a spot with the whole world watching you fight with ur wheel lol

By bigJOE671
#280214 Good looking car bro :thumb:

I plan on putting the power steering back on my car...not for me but for my girl. Gonna teach her how to drive stick. If I wasn't gonna teach her than I would change the rack.
By Fada Blayne
#280585 Image

More goodies on the way :)
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:powersteering is for pussies :thumb:

By Fada Blayne
#282560 seriously considering to go 5 lug
By Fada Blayne
#284296 :thumb:
By Punksz6
#298608 Any Updates? :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#298614 Lost my job lol (laid off)

Right now i'm gathering parts for my swap. Still need axles, s300, mounts, tranny and shift linkage.

doing a slight exterior update as well. OEM DOHC decals for my doors, finally put on my Jdm visors, civic coupe trunk badge, hoping to buy a crow bumper in the near future but if that don't work out in time I'll do a bys lip and some nice wheels (no rotas)

Installing my Momo Competition steering wheel and toying with the idea of gutting it
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Lost my job lol (laid off)

Right now i'm gathering parts for my swap. Still need axles, s300, mounts, tranny and shift linkage.

doing a slight exterior update as well. OEM DOHC decals for my doors, finally put on my Jdm visors, civic coupe trunk badge, hoping to buy a crow bumper in the near future but if that don't work out in time I'll do a bys lip and some nice wheels (no rotas)

Installing my Momo Competition steering wheel and toying with the idea of gutting it

I know how you feel I got laid.off a couple months ago. Take pics so u can post.if you can.. :thumb: