Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fada Blayne
#255535 Yea
By 603 jdm
#255541 yeah on the 22nd i think it is? you bringing your coupe? wish i could bring mine bbt gotta wait till later on in the season wen shes on the road.
By Fada Blayne
#256944 Just Changed out some old front suspension components and the car rides sooo much better.
I replaced:
Front lower control arms
Inner tie rods
Outer tie rods
Sway bar end links

Everything was from Hardrace except for the outer tie rods, those were OEM Honda.
All I need now is an alignment :thumb:
I might just wait until I order and receive my Koni Yellows tho
By familyEGuy23
#256962 Your Coupe is fresh :thumb: nice paint job how's the poormans type r build coming along? How's the d15b treating you asking cuz I'm about to get one :D
By gtstripes
kapow wrote:i'm jealous man, we don't get civic coupes in australia

dont we??? pretty sure i saw one afew weeks back lol
By Fada Blayne
familyEGuy23 wrote:Your Coupe is fresh :thumb: nice paint job how's the poormans type r build coming along? How's the d15b treating you asking cuz I'm about to get one :D

Thanks Man I really appreciate the positive comment. My build got delayed because I had lost my job but fortunately I've found another one (3mths later). I traded my gsr head for a b16b one my boy had laying around ( he went K) so I'm about to start gathering parts for it :)

My single cam has a few minor problems but besides that it's great! Peppier than most others out there! Prefer it way more than a z6. Ask egb20r :P
By Fada Blayne
#270077 Hoping my Koni Yellows will arrive today!
Also bought the ASR Brace and 24mm Sway Bar :hehe:
By Fada Blayne
#270215 GOT MY KONI'S!!! :woot:
By 603 jdm
Fada Blayne wrote:GOT MY KONI'S!!! :woot:
nice! what u got for springs or coilovers?
By Fada Blayne
#270236 I got Ground Control Coilovers but they are the ones designed for Tokikos(I think) :thumbdown: so im going to try putting them on either today or tomorrow and see if they work. Worst case im just going to order some H&R Race springs.

Also going to be putting on my ASR Brace and swaybar :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#270621 Yo Al $$$ dawg, i need someone to install my radiator support but i aint trying to spend an arm and a leg...
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:Yo Al $$$ dawg, i need someone to install my radiator support but i aint trying to spend an arm and a leg...

Lol.. So what you tryna say? tryna go to my body shop? lol
:thumb: